C5: What if?

💡CHAPTER 5:

3RD PERSON'S POV:

'P-Park Jimin?'

"Y/N?"

He was shocked and at the same time confused. But..the only thing he wants for now, is to talk and knew who he's talking to. To make sure...he found someone, someone that is impossible to find. Someone...that he missed so much.

Jimin:Y/n?! It's you right? I can't be mistaken! Where are you?

While Y/n sat there on her bed frozen and also confused as she wasn't sure who she's talking to.

The guy who's speaking on the other line might be just has the same voice to the guy that she was thinking who named...Park Jimin.

And on the other hand she also thinks it is impossible. Impossible that a BTS member would call to her cousin's phone.

Y/N'S POV:

This is crazy

Is this really Jimin? The Park Jimin?!

But..

How did he know my name?

Y/n! Are you crazy?! How will a BTS member call your cousin?

Unless...

Unless he has a conection with them

But how..

"Y/n answer us please, we know it's you. Just please! Please..talk to us. I miss--"

Jungkook?

I didn't heard what he was going to say first as someone snatched the phone I was holding before ending the call.

I looked up and saw..My cousin.

Yoonjin:Who are you talking to Y/n?

I widen my eyes and got panicked for a sec. I didn't know what to do. I just sat there, frozen and looking at him with eyes widen.

Right now I was so curios.

Is it really Jimin and Jungkook? But how did my cousin have their contacts?

No Y/n maybe it's just--

Arghhh molla! My mind was a mess right now!

Yoonjin:Y/n, answer me right now. What did he said to you? Did he told you his name? Who is he? What did he tell you?!

He said, sounded like threatening me while shaking my shoulder a little bit harsh enough to hurt me a bit.

Me:Y-Yoonjin enough i-it hurts..

Yoonjin:Y/N---

Things happened so fast as I saw him being pushed to the floor with a punch.

Caleb:Y/n you okay?

Me:Y-yes..

I replied as I held my tears

Yoonjin:Y-Y/n..I'm sorry, I'm sorry Y/n-ah

He crawled up to me and about to hold my hand but I yanked it away before laying at my bed, covering my whole body with my blanket.

Me:Go home, I don't want to see you...for now. Same to you Caleb.

Caleb:BUT--

Me:GO.HOME.

Just then, I felt moving in my room before I heard my room door closed.

"What are you hiding from me, Yoonjin?"

...

KOREA

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"HYUNG! BELIEVE US! Y/N IS ALIVE! WE EVEN TALKED TO HER"

Suga:Really? What did she said? "Oh hey chimchim, I'm alive. SURPRISE!" Is that it? Jungkook, Jimin stop this nonsense, okay?

He said before getting up from his seat, walking at the front door.

Jimin:Yah! Where are you going? We're still talking!

Suga:STUDIO, It's a better place rather than here specially with you talking about...*Sigh* I'm going now, bye guys.

Namjoon:*sigh* let him be..Jimin, Jungkook go to sleep you guys. You just need rest.

He patted the two maknae's shoulder before walking to his room upstairs.

Jungkook:Hyung..

Jin:Jungkook-ah, please...let her go.

He said, while looking down before walking to his room.

Jhope smiled at them and just like before, he smiled sadly before walking to his room too and same for Taehyung but  his face got no expression, no emotion, just blank.

Jimin sighed

Jimin:Maybe we're just hallucinating.

He said, flopping on the couch and opening the tv.

Jungkook:But hyung! She called your name! YOUR NAME!

Jimin:Jungkook..JUST STOP OKAY?! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE US ANYWAY! AND WHAT IF..WHAT IF IT'S JUST MINHAN HYUNG.

Jungkook:What do you mean?

Jimin:What if...he's just putting some tricks to us. What if he just want us to suffer more. Come to think of it..why would she answer the phone when the thing is, she's....dead.

Jungkook:But hyung what if...

"What if she's not dead and still alive?"