chapter 3; i have escaped the homosexuals

authors note: sorry that there was such a long wait im in the middle of class writing this and uh thank you so much for the comments and also I'm in the middle of moving so my life is pretty full

Also I'm not going off of what I did in school anymore because I did it with my ex friend so uh now it's just my brain going crazy

Also hi mr Omar how are you

Warnings: Latte cookie /j, cursing, two parents being bitchy to each other
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walnut was sort of traumatized from the events of the day before, as she heard what they were saying before they disappeared into Almond's room. She now hated Phantom Bleu or "Roguefort" even more than she already did.

"Hi there kid," Almond said, trying to act like nothing had happened.

"DONT ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED I HEARD WHAT YOU GUYS WERE SAYING!" Walnut screamed, out of pure anger.

"Oh heavens, how much did you hear?" Roguefort said, emerging from the darkness.

"I HEARD EVERYTHING YOU WEIRDOS STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GUYS DIDNT JUST FUCK!" Walnut again screamed, she was so loud it seemed she could break windows.

Almond spit out his coffee which he just made, again trying to act like nothing happened. "Walnut where did you learn that language?!" He nearly screamed, he never heard Walnut say anything bad, this was new and strange.

"THATS NOT THE PROBLEM RIGHT NOW I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY YOU TWO HAD SEX!" Walnut screamed, yet again. Her face was turning red from all the anger, as she stared at Roguefort and her dad.

Roguefort slowly walked over to Almond, who stared at them, after hearing a question they asked. They asked, "Does walnut usually scream so loud and curse, I've never heard her do that." Almond just stared at them blankly, giving off an 'are you dumb' look.

~~~~~~~~~~A couple hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

"Walnut! Are you all packed?" Almond called out, waiting for her to come out of her room.

"In a second dad I'm doing something!" Walnut said back, sounding normal for once, after being upset for hours over the events of the past day.

Almond waited for about a minute before Walnut finally came out holding a bag with the stuff she'll be taking to her moms. "I'm here dad! Now where's mom I don't wanna be with Roguefort any longer." She said, sounding excited in the beginning and sounding stern at the end.

Almond cookie responded the best he could, "Well your mom's outside, and I don't know if they'll be leaving anytime soon." He said, smiling.

"MOM!" Walnut yelled in excitement, running out of the house. She was so excited to be away from her dad and Roguefort, they pissed her off so she was more excited than ever to be away from them.

"Hey there kid! How are you doing?" Latte said happily, before her mood being ruined by Almond. "Oh, hello you." She said angrily.

"Hello to you too Miss Latte." Almond said sternly.

Latte walked away with Walnut before the conversation turned into an argument. Almond aggressively closed the door, and went back to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~With Latte and Walnut~~~~~~~~~~

Walnut was smiling at her mom, making her smile too. The two walked over to Latte's house.