chapter 4; mom im dating your student

Ok so the reading and smut will be a holiday present hopefully done by late December
Sorry this took so long my personal life is crazy but uh yeah that's also why it's short
warnings
mentions of cream puff x walnut (don't ask they look cute together), cursing, angst, mentions of Almond and Roguefort having sex
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walnut and Latte were talking about how their weeks were, when Walnut brought up Roguefort. "Roguefort broke into dads house and lived with him now, they had sex yesterday." Walnut blurted out, after that her face was red from embarrassment.

"Roguefort what?!" Latte nearly screamed, taken aback by what her daughter said.

"Uhh, they fucked my dad-" Walnut said shyly, "And now they're acting like nothing happened." The two continued to talk about how weird this was and how weird Almond and Roguefort were.

~~~~~~~~~~~A few minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two were quiet again, they finished their talk about Almond and Roguefort, and they didn't have much else to talk about. Suddenly Walnut blurted something out again, "Hey mom did you know I'm dating your student?" There was an awkward pause.

Latte looked confused, "Your dating my student? Which one?" She genuinely asked.

"Uh- i'm dating Cream Puff.." Walnut answered back, still embarrassed. Walnut didn't want her mom to know that, but from the awkwardness she panicked and told her. Latte stared at her daughter, she stared at how flustered she was, she's never seen Walnut like that.

Latte immediately calmed down, and comforted Walnut. "Oh dear, it's ok, no need to be so embarrassed." Latte said softly, before she saw that Walnut was holding back tears. She asked her daughter what happened, "Princess what's wrong? Is there anything that offended you?" She said worriedly.

Walnut looked at her mother, full on crying her eyes out. "You won't tell dad about this right? I really don't want him to know!" Walnut had said between her sniffles.

Latte comforted Walnut as best as she could, "Don't worry sweetie, I won't tell him if you don't want me to." She said softly. This managed to get Walnut to stop crying slightly.

It only took Walnut a few minutes to calm down, and the two continued their walk.

~~~~~~~~With Almond and Roguefort~~~~~~~~

There was the faint sound of kisses. In the living room, Roguefort and Almond were cuddled on the sofa. Roguefort stared at Almond, "Hey detective, why does your daughter hate me?" They asked, still staring at Almond.

He thought for a second, before finally answering. "Well, you've done quite a couple things to her. I could make a list of all the reasons why but I don't feel like it." He told them.

Roguefort was still staring at Almond, before quickly changing the topic by kissing him. "Hm, you taste like coffee." Roguefort told him, staring at his flustered face. It stayed like that for a minute or two, before Almond got a call.

"Yes hello, this is Almond speaking."