Jisung

"GET UP MR. HAN!" the teacher yells out of rage, slamming his hand hard on my desk. i bolt my head up cautiously. i look at the teacher and groan. "Sorry sir." i apologize sincerely.

"Now." the teachers speaks to the class, clearing his throat loudly. "We have a new student." the door opens slowly and a brown haired boy. he shyly walks infront of the class, shoving his books in his face.

hes pretty attractive.
NO! NO! HE ISNT! GAYS ARE DISGUSTING! FUCK GAYS!

i scold myself in my head. his eyes land on my eyes and i immediately look away. i dont want a disgusting gay bitch to look at me. "sit by Jisung." the teacher points to me and i give a blant smile.

"o-okay." he mumbles under his breath. he makes his way towards me and sits down, putting his books down. "h-hi. im Minho." i glare at him, making him look down.

"kay." i say before putting my head back down, ignoring the teacher's lecture.

----
"Jisung." i feel someone shaking me softly. i groan but the voice is so angelic. i open my eyes and look up at the calming voice.

"What?!" i say slightly shouting to Minho. "the bell rang." he says quietly and his cheeks turn to a slight pink. ugh. "thanks i guess." i get up and grab my backpack quickly before exiting the shithole room.

i head to my lunch table and see Bang chan talking to, MINHO?!

i walk over to the table and see him introducing Minho to everyone. "um, do you know him?!" bang chan nods happily with a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh hi Jisung!" minho says, acting like im his friend. "im not friends with gays!" i shout, banging my hand on the table. "Jisung! You're being ridiculous!" Felix argus, shouting his words at me.

"I HATE GAYS! THEY RUINED MY LIFE! HE ISNT ALLOWED HERE!" they are all silent till changbin speaks. "no. your not allowed here." my heary drops to my stomach at his words. "Fine!" i yell angered. my blood is boiling.

gays ruined my life. traumatized me. they terrify me. if only they understood.
---
"honey your father wants to see you. would you like me to drop you off?" my mothers asks. my parents are divorced so i go from house to house. "Yeah! I haven't seen him in a while!" she nods and walks closer to me.

"now, jisung." she squats down to my level and puts her hands on my shoulders lightly. "he has a boyfriend. please be respectful and supportive about his sexuality. we do not tolerate homophobia in this household." i scoff with a smile. "Duhhhh! I wanna meet him now!!" i giggle, jumping excitedly. my mother chuckles at my bubbly reaction.

"ill call him now."

-
my mom drops me off and i wave bye as i watch her car drive off. i squeal and start running to the door. i knock on the door and a different grown male opens the door. "o-oh, hi." the make chuckles. "your dad is in the living room." he states. i smile and run to him.

"hey da-" i pause when i see him laying lifeless on the floor. "d-dad?" i drop my bag and start sobbing in my hands.

"hey." the older male says, patting my back. "wanna play a game?"

i look and shake my head, my dad is dead. how can i want to play a game? i want to go home.

"well to bad." he starts stripping my clothes and i start sobbing even more. "STOP!" i scream, wiggling in his tight grip.

"now lets have fun."

-----

"DAD!" i bolt up in my bed, looking around.

just another stupid flashback.