jisung

"we're here." i park in front of the house and see drunkies making out. i see minho nervously looking around. i put my hand on his thigh, making him looking at me. "if you dont wanna be here we can leave." he shakes his head. "no. of course not. its just, a lot of drunk people." i chuckle. "yeah thats the fun, c'mon!" i open the door and run over to minhos side. i open the door and bow.

"welcome sir." he laughs and i hold in laugh under my breath. "thank you handsome." i close the door and try to hide my now red cheeks. "is someone blushing?" minho asks and turns me around as we are walking to the door.

"your so pretty." i say and peck his lips. i grab his waist and start kissing down. "n-not right now. lets go in." i groan and he grabs my hand. we walk in and i take my hand away.

he looks at me upset. but i dont want people to know im dat- just with a guy. we arent offical, yet.

"theres jisung and minho!" bangchan yells pointing to us at the door. "here, follow me." i take his hand uncontrollably and take him to bangchan.

"hey!" i say and minhos looking around. "you guys came late." i nod and chuckle nervously. "something came up." he nods slowly.

"im gonna be right back." minho says and i nod. i bring him back and before im about to kiss him, i stop myself. "be safe." he gives me a small smile and i see him run to a guy.

he jumps up on him and wraps his lecks around him. all lovey.

he kisses him? what!

"im gonna kill that mother fucker." bangchan grabs my arms and pushes me back. "HES FUCKING MAKING OUT WITH  HIM!" i shout and bangchan slaps me across the face. "you guys arent even dating! you hate queer people! you hate minho!"

"whatever." i start going towards them. i yank minho off of him and he looks at me shocked. "what the hell do you think your doing?!"

"kissing my boyfriend?" i stand there shocked. hurt. "y-you told me you love me." my voice is shaky and theres already tears going down my face. "not anymore." his boyfriend hugs him behind his waist.

"EVERYTIME I LOVE SOMEONE THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME! YOU KISSED ME TODAY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" my voice is cracking so much and tears are streaming down my face.

i walk away angered but im sobbing. i grab beer and start chugging it down.

i just need to get my mind off of him.

"jisung, what are you doing and why are you crying?" hyunjin asks very concerned.

"minho has a fucking boyfriend and he said he doesnt love me anymore." i sob and put my head down to cry. "i love him so much."

i sit up and keep chugging it down. "dont drin-" i slap his hand. "if i dont ill fucking drown myself or some shit again." hyunjin sighs, watching me is pain. but he knows its much worse for me. "and my step dad was kicking me and almost strangled me to death today. my side fucking hurts like hell from it." hyunjin looks even more concerned.

"AND MINHO TOLD ME HE LOVED ME. BUT HE FUCKING DOESNT!" I scream and throw the bottle on the fridge, angry.

"im gonna makeout with someone in front of him. he better get mad." i walk out leaving hyunjin dumbfounded.

i find a girl beside minho and start making out with her. "your hot." the girl says making me cringe. she tastes disgusting.

i look and see minho staring at us. i start laying hickeys on her and then i realize. its my ex. i gulp but continue on her.

"maybe we should go to the bedroom." she winks and i nervously look at a shocked minho. "s-sorry im not into gi- you."

i almost said i was gay. which im not.

"your a pussy." i look down and nod. she goes to makeout with someone else. she has a boyfriend, what the fuck.

"jisung. i only did it to see if you love me." i look at minho and smile. i hug him and start kissing him everywhere. "YES!" i squeal and spin him around.

"i love you." i put kisses all over his neck. i start sucking on his skin, making him moan a bit. i feel something rubbing on my leg.

"wha-" i stop mid sentence when minho moans when i touch it. "p-please continue." i gulp at his buldge.

"y-your hard." he nods. "you made me like this." i smirks and starts unbuttoning his pants. "No!" i shout and start putting it back.

"are you drunk?" he giggles and i smell his mouth. definitely.

"i want you in me." he whines and my eyes go wide. "m-minho." he starts grinding on me. i push him off, hes out of control.

"follow me." i make him sit down where hyunjin is and he starts moving uncomfortably. "whats up wi- WOAH." he notices and minho whines.

i start drinking more. and then felix brings in jello shots. "hell yes!" i yell and minho stays put, all grumpy.

i eat about six and im drunk drunk.

"baby. i want you." minho whines while im drinking still. hyunjin looks uncomfortable.

"mm." i walk towards him and make him sit on the couch with me. he straddles me and starts kissing my neck.

he tugs my hair a bit and i bite my lip, holding it in. he unbuttons my pants without me knowing and starts playing down there.

"Baby!" i moan and minho giggles. damn hes making me horny. he buttons my pants back and starts grinding on me. i groan as i feel my manhood throbbing.

"b-baby." i stutter and make him stop. my mind is racing once again. i pick him up and take him upstairs. he giggles and i throw him on the bed.

"you got me all bricked up baby." he unbuttons my pants and i gulp as he does so. ive never done such things with a man.

he makes me stand up on the floor and he gets on his knees. "w-wha-" he takes me in and i stumble backwards in disbelief.

"let me." i backup on the wall and he starts taking me in slowly.

holy shit. i never thought it would feel this good. my knees are weaking for him. he starts going faster and deeper.

i let out little moans and his face is getting red. my breathing becomes much heavier. he starts doing some weird shit with his tongue and makes me moan really loud.

i feel myself about to cum. i try to hold it but im dripping and he knows it.

i grab his hair and let myself cum down his throat. he swallows it all and i slide down the wall.

minho licks his lips and pecks my cheek. "did you like it?" i close my eyes and nod. "a lot."

"will you fuck me?"