jisung

as we are leaving his house i cant stop think about his sad face. the sad face i created. i made him upset, once again. whats new? i never can please him. i try so much, but i cant. i dont hate him. i hate loving him, not him.

i miss him. i really fucking miss him. his cute little giggle, his smile, his cute skips, his beautiful face, beautiful, soothing, voice. the way he loves me. i love him.

"can we go back to minho's house?" i ask, finally speaking after shopping.

"u-um, okay." chanbing says puzzled.

i get my phone out and click on minhos contact.

jisung
are you okay?
read.
minho?
please answer me.
delivered.

-
"who are you texting?" hyunjin asks with a smirk beside me. i ignore his stupid voice, minho is more important.
-
minho
im fine.

jisung
im sorry for what i said. i didnt mean it. im so sorry.

minho.
you hate me. i get it. i hate me too.

my heart sinks at his message. the person i love his hurting and im hurting him more. im such a terrible person.

jisung
i dont hate you.

minho
you dont like me either

jisung
your right about that.

minho
k
-
because i love you.

"were here. be quick." i look up and run to the door. i knock on it repeatedly. the door opens and he looks at me with a wet, red, face.

i pull him in a tight hug. "i missed you minho. i cant be without you for a second." i whisper in his ear while stroking his beautiful hair. "w-what?" he pulls away from the hug and looks at me with disbelief.

i grab his hands small delicately and look him in the eyes. as much as it may make me wanna vomit from butterflies im doing it.

"im sorry for everything i said. i know your probably not going to accept my apology. hell, i wouldn't either. i just want you to understand. 'cause after this year im moving. i cant go to the collage. i wont see you again after schools over. i want to spend as much time with you as i can. so please dont think i hate you. i-i love you minho." i confess. he looks up at me in disbelief.

"y-you love me?" i nod and smile at him. i cup his cheek, wiping his tears. "i love you with all my heart." he hugs me excitedly. he jumps on me, wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck.

ive never felt this happy. he gets down and wraps his arms around my neck again. i grab his waist, pulling him closer. "i love you too." he smiles with the most beautiful smile in the world.

he smahses his lips on mine and i hear some yells from behind us.

maybe time stopped when his lips met mine, but the flutter only intensified. my heart pounded in my chest as my knees got weaker. i can only focus on how soft he felt against my mouth, how addictively he invaded all my senses. it still wasnt clear if i had dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around mine.

it is easy to get lost in him, lost in this connection between us. the world, the universe, ceased to exist.

the moment was getting intense. the feel of adrenaline ran through my blood. i started walking backwards, pushing him in the hot house. his foot steps were hesitant, not in a weird way, the human way.

i peaked beside me so see if were out of the way. i break the kiss roughly. i close the door with my foot and throw him on the couch. he lays down flat on the couch. my heart pounds in my chest as i get on top of him. sparks flying everywhere. any noise we make echoes from the empty house.

i lay small, gentle kisses on his neck. i start getting more intense, smashing my lips back on his. my whole body tingled once he wrapped his necks and arms around me. i pulled him in, claming his mouth again, hungry and intense until minhos knees gave in.

i felt minhos soft fingers under my shirt, tugging on the end, begging. once hes about to pull off my shirt the door opens quickly.

we jump from one another, minho sitting up on the couch. "h-hi mom." we are out of breath. my heart is still pounding, i still want him, i still feel the need to claim his mouth.

"who is this?" my chest rises up and down. my stomach twists and my hands start slightly shaking, nervous of what he'll say.

"theres also some boys outside waiting for ya'll." i look at minho and hes already looking at me. "w-well i should get going then." i say and minho nods.

"u-uh ill text you." i smile at his response, making my stomach flutter.  "could i get your name before you leave?" his mom asks, once i open the door. "j-jisung." she nods with a smile and minho runs to me.

"bye. be safe." my cheeks heat up at his words and he pecks my lips. i cant help but smile and look down.

"bye." i get back to the car with a smile plastered on my face. they all look at me in disbelief. "DAMN BOY!" hyunjin yells and starts shaking me.

"Stop!" i yell while smiling and blushing. i want him to be all mine. i feel like we are alreadh together, but we arent.

the sad fact makes my smile go away and i feel my phone ding. i grab it from out of my pocket and see its from minho.

minhoo<3
your cute when your shy.

i giggle at the message and respond.

jisung
stop! your making me look like an idiot!

minhoo<3
whatever. i gotta do some homework. facetime me before you go to bed.

jisung
maybee

minhoo<3
no pls:(

jisung
i hate you

minhoo<3
love u too;)

i roll my eyes with a smile while giggling. i put my phone away and hyunjin is smirking at me.

"what?!" i ask codly, not showing him any emotion. "your in loveeee." he nudges me on the side.

i scoff at his words. "im not gay!" i shout and hyunjin sighs.

"explain to me how he makes you feel." he raises his eye brow, smiling. "no." i cross my arms , looking in the window. "why not?" i sigh and look at him.

"i-i. um..." i trail off not knowing what to say. my heart starts beating faster. "admit it you like him."
i scoff. "i dont like him." hyunjin looks at me in disproval.

"i love him." i mumble with a smile and hyunjin starts shaking me excitedly.