minho

"honey your friends are here." i groan at my mothers voice. "i dont care." she huffs at my bad attitude. "im letting them deal with you." she slams the door and i get up rubbing my puffy eyes. i barley slept last night.

"minho. we have to go get clothes for the party!" chanbing and hyunjin sit on the bed. "whats wro-"

"sounds great!" i force a smile and perk up from my bed. dont let them see you in pain. "ill get ready. you ca-"

"minho." hyunjin walks up to me and i feel like breaking down. "we'll talk you go down stairs." changbin nods and exits the room.

"i confessed to someone i really like. but he likes someone else. a girl. and he made out with me carelessly. i thought he felt something." my voice is shaky and cracky.

"who?" i shake my head. "i cant tell you." i mumble and hyunjin hugs me. "you can let it out." no. dont.

"im okay really. ill get changed." hyunjin looks at me in disproval but lets me go.

--
"im done." i say blantly as i walk down stairs. i hear my phone go off.

<3
please
talk to me
minho
i dont like a girl
please dont hate me
minho
we need to talk
i cant stop thinking about u
i felt something
please minho.

minho
im busy jisung.
__
"who was that? it seemed important." i stare at my phone.

i dont like a girl.
A girl
it could be a guy.
me.

"minho?" i snap out of my thought quickly and we start heading out the door. i sit down in the passenger side, letting hyunjin drive and changbin sleep.

---
we get to the mall and i skip my way in cheerfully. "Felix!" i see him and run to him. "oh hey minho!" i wave and start talking to him.

"im actually here with- Oh Jisung!" i turn as see him. the person who hurt me. "m-minho." i chuckle nervously.

"can we talk real quick?" felix nods and he takes my hand gently. he takes me over to the next isle over where nobody goes.

"dont even say anything! you felt nothing!" he gets closer to me. my heart starts beating super fast to where he can probably hear it. "i hate you." he spits in the worst way possible.

he walks away and leaves me with a shattered heart. "you left. yet i still love you." i wipe my tears and start looking for him. i look where our friends are waitinh but no sight.

i finally get to an isle and hes in it. is he, crying?

i walk closer and hes crying. i sit down beside him and he still hasnt noticed me.

"its okay." i start playing with his hair and he looks up. he jumps away from me a bit and wipes his tears. "i dont need your validation. go away." i shake my head at his command. he glares at me and i get my face closer.

"hmm. like when we kiss, eh?" i see his eyes travel to my lips making me chuckle. i grab his shirt and bring him to my face and he pecks my lips. and again.

and now its a full blown makeout session. im not complaining though.

--
Hyunjins Pov

"where are they?! i heard them arguing now i lost them!" i tell felix worried. "ill go this way," he points to the food area. "you'll go this way," he points to the random junk. "and chanbing you'll go this way." he points to the pharmacy.

i start walking over and i hear some giggles. a very minho type of giggle. i walk over to the area i heard the giggles.

"FOUND Y-" i stop my sentence when i see minho making out with someone. someone very familiar looking.

"jisung, minho?" they both jump at my voice. "u-uh, hi?" jisung says, more of his sentence becoming a question. they both look at me awkwardly. "w-well ill tell the others we found ya'll."

jisung walks up to me and grabs the collar of my shirt. "if you tell anyone, you saw this. your dead." i threaten in a very deep voice. "are you guys dat-" he slaps me across the face harshly. "fuck no! i only kissed this motherfucker because hes gay as fuck! im not gay, i like a girl!" he spits in my face disgustingly and i look behind for minho and hes gone. "wheres minho?" i see jisungs eyes turn to worry and regret.

"w-who cares!" i can tell. his stance hes searching around and his eyes show it all. he wants to love him. i get up and go towards jisung. "why do you hate queer people? i wont judge you, i just dont understand." he closes his eyes and takes a deep, shaky, sigh.

"i cant tell you. ive only told one person, and they did what he did."

"whos he?" jisung looks down with closes eyes. "my dads boyfriend. h-he r-raped me." i whispers trying to hide his face.

my face turns shocked, i never knew thats what happened. why he hates them.

"my dad was gay. he had a boyfriend. he killed my father before i got to his house sense my parents were divorced. then he did it to me." i pull him in a tight embrace. "im so sorry. i didnt know. that must've been so traumatizing for you. i apologize for judging you for hating gays. you have a valid reason. just know not all gays are like that." he pulls away from the hug.

"bullshit! my bestfriend was and i gave him a chance! he did the same thing to me as my dads boyfriend! how can i trust anyone now?!" he shouts with his voice cracking at the last sentence.

"im just here for clothes. now lets go!"

he drags me back to where everyone was and everyone is back there. and a quiet minho.

minho looks down once he sees jisung. this is gonna be awkward.