Jisung

"Ooo. so i can come to your house?" he says bubbly, walking backwards to face me. "mhm." he squeals and walks beside me.

we get to my house finally after a long walk. i knock on the door because i forgot my keys today. "mom! its me!" she opens the door and smiles.

"oh. who is this?" she asks with a smile plastered on her face. "im his boyfriend." i choke and my mom chuckles. "amazing!"

i grab his wrist, digging my nails in his skin. "ouch! jisu-"

"shut the fuck up." i drag him up to my room as he whines.

i slam my door and shove him against my door. i put my hand on his neck and he looks at me in fear. "I AM NOT GAY!" i scream and he lets a tear down.

"i-im sorry. i wont do it again." i growl at his lame excuse. "shut up. im drinking beer."

i let him go and open my mini fridge. i take my shirt off because this house is a fucking oven. i lay down on the bed beside minho and open my beer.

"wanna sip?" he takes the bottle with hesitation. "hey if you dont want it then dont drink it." minho scoffs. "of course i want it." he drinks it and i realize hes chugging.

i try taking it from him but he gets up. i follow him and hes up against the wall. i put my arms on the side of his head and take the bottle.

"thats way to much at a time." minho gulps and his eyes look me up and down. "pervert." i say and give him the bottle again. "dont chug it until your drunk."

--
i feel a crazy laughing person shaking me. "what-" i mustve fell asleep listening to minho speak or something. "you passed out. i miss you." minho giggles and starts kissing my neck.

"m-minho." i stutter. it feels so nice. i cant think straight. im definitely not sober. my mind is going crazy. i want him.

i grab his face and put my lips on his.

i can taste the strong liquor on his delicious lips. his lips are so soft. i start sucking on his bottom lip lick it. i switch him places were hes on bottom.

i take his shirt off and notice his abs. "minho. your so beautiful." i start kissing his neck softly, laying small kisses down to his collar bone. i start sucking and nibbling on his collarbone. i lick over the area to soothen it until satisfied.

"Jisung, Minho, dinner is re-"

i look over frozen. i cant think. what's happening? "Downstairs now."

i gulp and get off minho. i put my shirt back on and stumble down the stairs. "THIS!" i look and its a note. my note to tell a girl I love her.

"HOW CAN YOU  MAKEOUT WITH ME AND LIKE SOMEONE ELSE? DID YOU NOT FEEL ANYTHING?! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

"w-what?" i ask completely drunk.

"are you drunk?! DID YOU TAKE AD-"

"No! are you crazy?!"

"I smelled pure liquor in your bedroom!" i see minho going down stairs crying.

"whats wrong?" i ask, ignoring my mom yelling. minho is more important.

"THIS!" i look and its a note. my note to tell a girl I love her.

"HOW CAN YOU  MAKEOUT WITH ME AND LIKE SOMEONE ELSE? DID YOU NOT FEEL ANYTHING?! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" his words are like daggers into my heart.

he walks up to me and throws the note in my face and starts leaving.

"I dont love her anymore!" i yell before he leaves out the door and he runs up to me. "Then who do you love huh? Obviously not me! Im a guy!" he spits in my face. "i-i love-"

"i dont want to hear it. Im done with you and your bullshit!" he slams the door and when he does that he slams a bolder in my heart.

"you." my mom hugs me and i hug her back. "i love him mom. hes perfect. i cant even explain what he makes me feel like its so amazing." i sob and she shushes me. "your drunk. rest."

do i really love him?