Sneaky link 👿

Rio pov

Rio cleaned the mess rhea made, with the wine glass, and exited her house without another word.

He was done, he was tired. He already had enough happening, he wasn't himself. He hadn't slept a good nights sleep in a long while. He always knew Elizabeth would be the death of him. He never expected it to be so literal.

Now she had his kid, and he found himself on the way to said persons house.

He snuck in her house, easily, as if she was forever waiting for him. He found her asleep in that too big bed of hers.

And he did something he didn't expect, he looked at her, really looked at her.

She looked so peaceful, so pretty, so gentle.

He knew she was nothing of the sort.

Beth pov

I stirred away as I heard the tell tale sound of Rios footsteps in my house. This man was already back to his old ways. Did he have anything better to do?

She just layed their, she had already fell to sleep crying, and was too exhausted to move any more.

"Rio I know your watching me" she said her eyes still closed.

Beth paused she just realized that was the first time she had ever said his name.

Rio pov

"Rio huh?" He said chuckling. "Alright Elizabeth," he smiled, sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"May I?" he asked gesturing at her belly.

She nodded and he placed his hand on it. It looked so big compared to her barely there belly bump.

This was intimate, they didn't usually do intimate.

And It felt like she was noticing the same thing.

He pulled her close to him, hugging her. He didn't know why he just really needed it. He wanted to cry. He must have been really high because he swore he felt someone kin to love in his heart.

That couldn't be possible though, but for Elizabeth, not for anyone but Marcus and his family.