Bullets

She could see his mouth moving, but all she could hear was a buzzing sound. Then he pulled out the bullets. Memories from that night flooded back again. Her ears tuned in on his next words, 

"lung," He said kissing the bullet and placing it down.

 "shoulder," He said placing another bullet down. 

"Spleen," he said lastly, placing down the third bullet. 

The three bangs echoed in her mind, the sound of the bullets hitting the metallic bartop counter and the sound of the bullets hitting him. It was just all too much. She had to get out of there. Her body was choosing Flight because she was truly tired of fighting with him. She started to get up and just as quickly he grabbed her arm instantly. "Don't. Do. That." He said gritting his teeth. 

She still couldn't bring herself to speak." you're my girl...I'll do it myself," He said simply. She knew what he was doing. Calling her his "girl" He was mocking all the past intimacy that they had shared. She could hear it in his voice. Hell, she had missed him if she was being honest. At first, she had avoided everything, pretended she could do it without him. Deep down she was happy he was back. She couldn't die though, she refused to let him kill her. "I'm Pregnant." She said making a split-second decision to save herself. 

Rio looked stunned. His face was shocked and he worked his jaw. The only thing beth could think was. What has she gotten herself into...?

___________

Hey, my baby angels, I don't think anyone is reading this story right now haha, but should I have beth seriously be pregnant? Also, should I write Rios's pov next chapter?... I think I will. This is the only cannon part of this story, I'm taking some turns after this :)