Suprise surpise

Rio's pov

Pregnant? What no, that's impossible.  Well, it wasn't like they had ever used protection. He just stared at her in shock. He couldn't believe this was happening right now. He started to walk towards the door.

He had come to kill her, maybe she was lying? Elizabeth had always been a great liar. But he knew her. They were two sides of the same coin. He reached in his pocket pulling out a blunt. He flicked the lighter skillfully.

Watching as the blunt ignited in flames. The blunt calmed him down a bit. He started thinking to himself. Maybe a baby with her wasn't so bad? He wondered what their kid would look like. Big blue eyes, dark curly hair?

He couldn't believe himself. This woman had shot him after all. And here he is imagining their baby together. He wondered if she was ok at home? If she needed anything. During Rhea's pregnancy, he hadn't always been there for her. He called that number he hadn't called in months.

Beth pov
Pregnant? That's what she said. She walked into the bathroom and pulled out a test. She peed on the stick and was ready to wait the excruciating 3 minutes until the results came in. Then her phone rang. Blocked appeared on the caller id.

"Hello?" She said knowing it was Rio.

"Are you doing ok mama?" He asked sweetly. He had some type of calm aura about him, she could even pick up over the phone.

"Yes, I'm fine." She said lying.

"I'm sending mick over in the morning to watch over you." He said simply.

Before she could argue he hung up.

Damn that Christopher.

Rio POV

Now he would have to tell his Abuela he got a woman pregnant. He knew she would want to meet Elizabeth, and he knew that he needed some guidance. So he went to the only place he knew he could safely express his feelings.

The drive to rheas was longer than usual. There was a lot on his mind tonight.

As soon as he got there, Marcus greeted him with the biggest hug.

"It's time for bed pops," Rio said tucking in Marcus then he returned downstairs to the couch with Rhea.

"She's pregnant." He said taking a deep breath.

Rhea dropped her wine glass and gave him a look of disbelief.

"What if she's lying?" Was her response,

"She not." He defended.

"I mean she did shoot you-" Rhea started.

Rio cut her off, "my child is inside of her." He said simply.

"So just like that? Your gonna forgive her, just because you knocked her up. After what she did to you? Did to Marcus? You didn't see him for months. We thought you were dead for God's sake!" She yelled.

"Don't you think I know that?" He yelled back,

He didn't come here for this shit, he came for advice. But it seemed like Rhea couldn't help him either.

Beth pov

Those weighted three minutes had passed quickly. Now she looked at a positive pregnancy test. She was pregnant. She couldn't believe she hadn't noticed the signs. After all, this would be her fifth time. Tears sparkled in her eyes.

What was she gonna do now?

-
Author-

Hope y'all like this sorry it took so long. I'm gonna try to be more consistent with my updates! Love you lovelies🥰✨