I'm sorry

Yn Pov

I was in the shower minding my business singing until someone snatched the curtain back making me scream. Then they put their hand over my mouth to muffle the sound. "Sshhhhhh......ma it's me king" My face softened a bit but then I instantly got pissed  once I realized this boy was staring at me NAKED! I slapped his ass so hard  his spit tasted itself. "YO WTF......" He raised his hand as proceeding to hit me and flinch. "I was about to apologize  cause it though you was Chres......,but since you don't know how to keep your hands to your damn self never mind...."  "wait king im...." "Save that shit for someone who gives a fuck" I just held my head low as I finished my shower. I didn't mean to hit him that hard......it was just a reflex.

Kings Pov

After fucking with lil mama my niggas and I went upstairs to my room. "Yo king why you do that to that lil ass girl" my nigga Marcus asked me as he lit a blunt. "I don't know...it was just some fun for passing the time" I laughed and so did he "can't lie though lil mama had a body like you ain't ever seen god damn" De'Onte said as he dapped Kevin. I don't know why but I got pissed. "Man shut the fuck up and pass the blunt" they all just looked and me like I was crazy. "What? the fuck" I rolled my eyes and they all shrugged.
I was sitting  on my bed just thinking until I heard the shower next to my room cut on. "Aye yall I think my little brother just got in the shower" they snickered "son leave that boy alone" Marcus said "what I'm just messing with him"
I crept up in the bathroom  and heard a feminine  voice singing I didn't think anything  of  it  though since my little brother a bitch. I crept up to the shower curtain  slowly and pulled that shit back. When I opened it it was Yn and damn did I feel bad ...I'm not gone lie lil mama got a body on her big ass small waist big blobs and long hair this girl can't fucking be beat son. Everything  about her is perfect  except  for that  loud as scream. I put my hand over her mouth to muffle the sound.  "Sshhhhhh......ma it's me king" I seen her face softened a bit yeah got her little ass whipped already. But then she instantly got pissed I think she realized i was staring at her naked. Son she slapped my ass so hard I ain't have no choice but to yell. "YO WTF......" my nostrils started to flare as I grew angrier and angrier at the thought of someone putting their hands on me.
I raised my hand as proceeding to hit her and I seen her flinch. Now I may be a lot of things but I'm not no damn woman beater. I wasn't raised like that and plus I snapped back to reality. I did however say "I was about to apologize  cause it though you was Chres......,but since you don't know how to keep your hands to your damn self never mind...."  "wait king im...." "Save that shit for someone who gives a fuck" I cut her off as I walked out the bathroom, I can't believe  she really just hit me.

Yn Pov

I felt so bad that I hit him so when I got out the shower I ran to the guest room where chres had put my stuff  in while I was showering and got dressed. After I lotioned my body I took my hair out of the bun and let my wet curls fall to the bottom of my butt. I put on my white puffy slippers and made my way to King's room I have to apologize. But first i have to get some ice so i asked chres where it was and made my way to the kitchen. I got the ice then walked to kings room and took a deep breath as I proceeded to knock the door was swung open by one of his friends. He looked at me then back a king "Excuse me  ma" I turned so that he could walk past me.  "King can I come in" I asked with my head low. "No" I turned to walk away but I heard a deep sigh. "Aight lil mama come here" he waved his friends off but they had already hopped knowing it was time to get out and go downstairs. Once they left king got up and signaled me to come in then shut the door behind me. "Look king im sorry" I said to him as he turned his back to me. I sighed then wrapped my arms around his waist as I held on to him from behind. By the look on his  face from the mirror  he was a little taken back but also a little happy. I turned him around so the he could face me and sat him down in the computer chair next to his computer  desk. I straddled him as I put the ice on his face. "Listen King I just wanted to say (gco)..." He pressed his lips against mine i was startled but ssoon kissed back and as our lips moved in sync he licked my bottom  lip asking for entrance....

TBC 

OOOOH  ITS GETTING HOT IN HURRRR!!!

What yall think finna happen?

What's up with you and King?

Where the hell is Chres at?

Votes?
Comment?

Ciyah