Decisions....Decisions sneak peak

Yn Pov

"Listen King I just wanted to say (gco)..." He pressed his lips against mine i was startled but soon kissed back and as our lips moved in sync he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and of course I let him in. His hand slipped down my back to my ass as the kiss got deeper and the room got hotter, things began to escalate so quick that my shirt had came off and I didn't even realize it. King began sucking on and kissing my neck as he picked me up and took me to his bed. "I got you ma" he winked making me blush. He started leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to stomach. He lifted me up to take my bra off and once he got it off he laid me back down and gave me a hickey on my chest. The sounds of my moans increased as we got more and more into it by the second.

Chres Pov (Finally)

I know yall like "where the fuck this nigga been?" But I kind of fell asleep. I know I know but shit too much goes on and a nigga get sleepy. Anyway I got up and started looking for Yn. First I checked the bathroom cause I remember that being the last place she was in but nope. So I went to the guest room cause that's where I put her stuff but nope not in there either. Where the fuck? Wait! I remember her asking for some ice so I'll check the kitchen. When I walked downstairs I seen my brothers dumb ass friends playing 2K15 as they smoked a blunt in the living room. "Wassup faggot" Marcus said. "Shut up bum ass nigga" "a lot of mouth young blood.....what you don't want your tongue no more" "Man stfu" I said as I walked in the kitchen. She wasn't in there but I guess Marcus caught on because he said "If you looking for yo lil girl friend.... go ask your brother" I squinted my eyes as he laughed at me and went upstairs. As I approached my brothers room I heard moans become louder and louder. Oh hell no.
I swung my brothers door open and almost broke into tears as I looked at my brother about to enter my girlfriend....I mean she not....but I want her to be....my Wife. "Shit! Chres it's not what you think" she said hustling to put her bra back on and move king out the way. I just shook my head and walked back to my room. I laid down and stared at the ceiling just thinking. I mean damn i take you in the least you could do is fuck me first.

Yn Pov

GOD DAMN IT CHRES I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GET ME SOME.

It gets longer I just wanna tease

Ciyah