Ouch!!

Recap: you cursed roc out and you have to tutor him because you fought Bianca

°°Yn Pov °°

When I got home I was already aggravated but the ass hole I call my brother didn't help a bit. I walked in and the smell of weed hit me in my face. Great he's here. I tried to bypass all of his friends and him and go upstairs but I couldn't.

???: Just what the fuck happened today?

You:  huh

???: if you could huh you could hear

You: ANDREW LEAVE ME ALONE!

I screamed as I walked up the stairs. I slammed my door and laid on my bed. I can't take too much more of this. I grabbed three suit cases and started throwing clothes, shoes, accessories

(AN: you know a bitch gots to accessorise YAAAAAAASSSSSS  )

°°Andrews Pov °°

Aight wassup I'm Andrew im Yn older brother. I might seem like a dick right now but everything I do is for a reason. And I (CRASH ).THE HELL.

Me: Oh hell no

Yn: leave me alone drew

Me: where the fuck are you going

Yn: anywhere but here

Me: Why

Yn: cause

Me: cause what?

Yn: just cause

Man she pissing me off right now. Plus I'm high. She needa chill.

Me: Yo YN on a real ass note chill the fuck out

Yn: *sucks teeth* man move

After that the weed kicked in. I just lost it....

_The Next Morning _

°°Yn Pov °°

Ouch, ouch, shit it fucking hurts to move. I looked in the mirror at all the cuts and bruises I had. Damn he whooped my ass. Just in case y'all wondering what I'm talking about here's what happened......

*Flashback *

Andrew : Yo YN on a real ass note chill the fuck out

ME : *sucks teeth* man move

I tried to push Pass him but he grabbed me by my neck and threw me into the wall.

Andrew: WHAT BITCH

he punched me in my face so hard I heard my jaw crack. The  kicked me in my  face over and over until I bled a river. He picked me up by my hair and slung me down the stairs. After that all I remember Is Michael  (his bestfriend ) and Dre  , Brian  , and Tink (his other friends and their all boys yes even tink ) pulling him away from me as I coughed blood and he screamed curses to me. Then it all went black.

*Present *

I got up put on some red and white Adidas sweats and sneakers, grabbed the keys to my red range Rover and was. I drove to the park, a place my mom always took me before she died. When I come here I feel like she's with me.  I walked up to this secret area behind the bushes and sat down. I sat to think about all that happened. I mean I know I'm not a bad person but I always end up hurt. Is there something wrong with me? I never (gco ).huh? I hear a sniffle from the far end of the Parks spot I'm in. So I walked over to see what it was.

Me: are you okay?

Then he turned around, and I couldn't believe my eyes.......

TBC

What y'all think bout Andrew?

Who did you see?

Heyyy babies I missed y'all more updates during the course of this week.        :)

¥¥¥¥Ci¥¥¥¥