Tubbo and GhostBoo (Part 1)

Tw- Sad and fluff

*Tubbo's pov*

He's gone...

My beloved is gone...

I wanted to collapses to the floor and cry, just cry my heart out for my husband, but I couldn't, I had to keep it together for the man infront of me.

Technoblade, the man who killed me, the man who told me he watched my husband die, who tried to save him.

"Do you have any idea what this means?"

Technoblade handed me a picture, a picture of Michael, Ranboo and I's adopted son.

"Yeah I do, follow me" I said just above a whisper and started to walk to me and Ranboo's temporary home.

I climbed up the ladder, calling out to Michael, except I didn't get any reply.

I quickly got up and looked around only to be met with a empty room, with only the chickens, but Michael was no where in sight.

"W-wh-at- I practically whispered.

" M-Mich-ael" I got out, I didn't want to lose another person, I wanted to cry.

"Tubbo please explain what's going on, what did the picture mean, how does it connect to Ranboo?" He asked in his signature monotone voice.

"Ranboo is my husband and Michael is our adoptive son" I said, my voice quivering, I just wanted to cry but I kept it in.

"Im sorry Technoblade, I have to go" I said pushing past him and went down the ladder and came face to face with a chest with a sign on it.

"I have Michael, he's safe with me, contact me for more info, Eret"

I went out of the door and left SnowChester, to find Eret so I could find my son.

I was walking on the Prime Path, minding my own business, looking at my feet as I walk, but when I looked up only to freeze.

"...Boo?" I breathed out, he looked at me and smiled.

"Tubbo! How are you! Are you good?" He asked.

My heart shattered, why is he so...happy.

Tears started to fall onto my cheeks, Ranboo's smile turned into a frown.

"Oh, don't cry HoneyBee, be happy, don't be sad over this" He said, cupping my face with both of his hands.

His hands were cold, well colder then usual.

I sniffed, he wiped a tear from my cheek.

"How can I not be upset Boo?! I loved you so much and you just died out of nowhere?! And now Michael is missing!" I said starting to freak out, things went silent.

"What."

"Boo?"

"What did you say." It sounded like a growl.

"Michael is missing, I have no idea where he went, but apparently Eret knows where he is" I explained.

"Come on HoneyBee, let's go find Eret so we can find our son" He said, he did a quick kiss on my lips, it was cold, yet warm, but it felt like nothing was there.

As soon as the kiss ended Ranboo grabbed my hand and we started to walk in a direction so we can talk to Eret.
-------------------
508 Words.

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my one shot book.

You can suggest ideas, Platonic or Romantic Beeduo, no Smut, lemon or lime.

Also this was an idea by Idklmaomcytig or Exotic Butters on Discord.

Should I do a part 2 to this?

Anyway that's all!

Love you, bye!💕