Fun in the kitchen

Tw- None.

*Third person*

Tubbo was in the kitchen making one of his favorite desserts, carrot cake.

His mouth watered as he made cake, even though he just started he wanted it to be done so he can eat it.

"Tubbo!" Someone yelled, running into the kithen.

"Hi love, need something?" Tubbo asked, turning around to look at Ranboo.

"Look, I got you a present!" Ranboo exclaimed, holding out a grass block with an allium planted on it.

"Oh, Boo. I love it, but I kinda can't pick it up" Tubbo said chuckling which made Ranboo frown.

"Oh yeah... I forgot" They said looking down.

"It's ok love, why don't you help me bake?" Tubbo asked with a bright smile on his face, which made Ranboo smile back in response.

"Yeah! I would love that!" Ranboo said excitedly and placed the grass block to the side.

"Make sure to wash your hands love" Tubbo said, ok ok, I know Ranboo can't touch water but the two specifically made a little sink full of lava for Ranboo to wash their hands, it's kinda the same situation for the bathroom.

"Ok, I will!" Ranboo said and quickly washed their hands and went over to Tubbo.

"What are we baking darling!" Ranboo said, full of energy.

"Carrot cake! My absolute favorite!" Tubbo smiled, grabbing the rest of the ingredients for the cake.

They started to bake the carrot cake which was all going to be homemade.

Let's just say that the kitchen didn't very clean for long, it got dusty from flour and sugar.

"Oh Tubbo!"

Tubbo hummed and looked at Ranboo and then felt a boop on the nose.

"You got batter on your nose!" Ranboo said and kissed Tubbo's nose which made him giggle and gave Ranboo a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you Ranboo" Tubbo said after they broke apart.

"I love you too Tubbo" Ranboo replied and gave Tubbo another kiss on the nose.

"Let's finish the cake" Tubbo said and Ranboo nodded.

They finished the cake and it was terrible since Tubbo made the cake multiple times but the two did make a huge mess in the entire kitchen that they now had to clean.

The two shared a slice of cake and just enjoyed their time with each other eating their cake before they had to clean the kitchen.

I say it was a nice and fun time in the kitchen.
-------------------
405 words.

Hello everyone!

I hope this was ok.

Have a nice day/night!

Love you, bye!💕