Enderwalk

Tw-Angst, death

What if Ranboo was successful in his task that day...

-----

*Third Person*

Everything was quiet, the full moon shining bright in the cloudy night sky.

A couple sleeping peacefully in each others arms.

Ranboo's eyes glowed their signature red and green. (He sleeps with his eyes open but they glow)

As soon as the clock hit midnight, Ranboo's eye shifted from their red and green to a vibrant Purple.

Ranboo carefully shifted and got out of his husbands arms and stood up, getting out of bed.

He made his way out of his and Tubbo's room and made his way to the weaponry that was built in the mansion.

Ranboo made it, unlocked the door and went in, grabbing his netherrite axe, that had a eye of ender holding the blades together.

Ranboo walked out and started to walk to another room, a room he knew to well.

He opened the door to his sons room.

His mind was screaming at him not to do anything but he couldn't control his body, like someone else was in charge, possibly someone he knew.

"Papa?"

Michael was up, probably waking up from Ranboo's purple glowing eyes.

Ranboo's mind screamed, he knew what he was about to do, he didn't want to do it.

Michael cowered into the Corner of his bed shaking violently.

"P-pa-pa"

Ranboo raised his axe, Michael shut his eyes, and Ranboo swung his axe down, and the last thing that Ranboo heard was the screams of his son.

The room was dead silent.

The real Ranboo, the one trapped in his own mind, was now sobbing, he was begging for who ever was in control of his body to stop.

Ranboo's clothes and the sheets and walls were now stained in blood, his own sons blood, and just to top it all off Tubbo came into the room, rubbing his eyes, the poor Tubbo noticed the vibrant purple eyes of his husband, and the blood that glowed brightly from his eyes.

Tubbo gasped in horror at the sight, his eyes shifting from his enderwalking husband to his dead sons body that was almost cut all the way in half.

"R-Ranboo" Tubbo breathed out, he shook his head, he knew this wasn't his husband, the one he fell in love with, the one that wouldn't hurt anyone.

Ranboo told Tubbo about his enderwalk once, that he feels like he's being controlled but most of the time he forgets what he does.

Tubbo knew he was enderwalking but it still hurt that who ever was controlling him would kill an innocent child, but he had a gut feeling that he was next.

"Who ever you are, please stop" Tubbo begged.

'Ranboo' ignored him and raised his axe at Tubbo's face paled, and quickly dodged the axe that swung at him.

Tubbo quickly ran out of the room to the weaponry so he can defend himself, 'Ranboo' teleported infront of Tubbo and was ready to swing but Tubbo was quick to dodge, and run past him.

He made it to the weaponry but couldn't open the door, it was locked.

Tubbo turned around to see his enderwalking husband right there, standing over him.

"Ranboo please! Please stop!" Tubbo begged but it was no use, Tubbo screamed and Ranboo swung his axe at him, killing Tubbo instantly.

Who ever was controlling Ranboo was satisfied at his work and let Ranboo have control of his body again.

Ranboo knew exactly what he did, who? Dream, Dream controlled him to kill his family, but that didn't mean that tears didn't flow down his cheeks when he saw his dead husbands body on the floor, no, he fell to the floor, and scooped up his lover in his arms and cradled him, sobbing, not caring that it burned him.

Ranboo just cried into his lovers chest.

He.was going to kill that green bitch, he didn't care how long it will take, he will do it, he caused to much torture on this world.
———————————————————
674 Words.

I hope you liked this one shot, someone asked for angst so there, sorry If I made you cry or something.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Ok that's all.

Love you, bye!💕