TransBoo

Tw- Unsafe binding, fluff

*Third person*

Ranboo was currently looking at themselves in the mirror, just staring at their chest, that had no shirt on, he felt disgusted looking at themselves, seeing deep red indents from binding.

They quickly broke their gaze and grabbed some bandages, and started to bandage their chest.

After they were done they put a shirt on, Ranboo took in a shaky deep breath, it was hard to breathe because of the bandages but they had to look flat they didn't want Tubbo to know.

Ranboo has been doing unsafe binding for awhile now and it's starting to show that something was wrong with them.

Ranboo has been binding when they snuggle with Tubbo at night or just every single second of everyday.

There was a loud knock and a sweet voice.

"Ranboo? You ok?" The sweet voice of Tubbo came from behind the door.

"Y-yeah" Ranboo said weakly back to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes i-im...su-r" With that Ranboo passed out from the lack oxygen and blood flow, from how tight they put the bandages on, Ranboo fell to the floor with a thud, making Tubbo immediately concerned and rushed into the bathroom to see his husband unconscious on the floor.

Tubbo rushed over to Ranboo, wondering why they pasted out.

He pulled up his husbands shirt to see the bandages, immediately concerned he started to take them off.

 What Tubbo saw shocked him, his husband is trans, they've been unsafely binding.

Tubbo felt a wave of sadness hit him, Tubbo softly cupped Ranboo's cheek and softly rubbed circles on it, Tubbo was a bit hurt that his romantic partner was hiding this from him, but he was also confused, was he doing this every single day? Or no.

Tubbo just patiently waited for his husband to wake up.

------

Ranboo's eyes slowly fluttered open, they squinted their eyes from the light but Tubbo blocked the light out by moving infront of Ranboo's face.

"Hey Ender pearl, how are you feeling?" Tubbo asked in a soft and sweet voice that melted Ranboo's heart.

"Well besides my body being sore, I feel fine" They said, putting their hand on Tubbo's cheek.

Tubbo places his hand on top of his lovers.

"When were you going to tell me?" Tubbo asked softly.

Ranboo looked at him confused but realized what he was talking about, and looked down.

"Im sorry HoneyBee, I just didn't want you to hate me or stop loving me" The taller said.

"Oh Ranboo, I could never hate you, you should know that" Tubbo said, rubbing his husbands knuckles.

Tubbo leaned and gave Ranboo a sweet kiss.

"I know but I was just worried that you wouldn't except me" Ranboo said after the kiss.

Tubbo chuckled.

"Boo I will always accept you, no matter what it is!" Tubbo said with a giant smile on his face.

"Thank you Honey Bee" Ranboo said with a small smile.

"How 'bout this, we go get you a actual binder then we can go outside and play in the snow with Michael, sound like a plan?" Tubbo explained, now waiting for an answer from his lover.

"Yeah, that sounds nice" Ranboo replied with a smile.

And with that they shared a sweet kiss, hugged and got off the floor and went off to get a binder for Ranboo and play in the snow with Michael after they were done.
———————————————————
575 Words.

Hey guys I hope you liked this.

I will be posting either tomorrow or Saturday for a christmas themed oneshot.

Also I have new book out called 'Platonic love and crime' it's actually not a beeduo book but about me and my platonic partner and my discord server, it's a superhero/villain theme and I hope you enjoy that book.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Anyway that's all.

Love you, bye!💕