Chapter 50

Qing Yao was remanded for few days, she was not able to get bail out and nobody came to visit her at all until the third day, an officer came to her cell and brought her to the investigation room. In the investigation room, she was interrogated with another two cases, which she vehemently denied that she has anything to do with it. The officers told her there were proof that she is the person who instigated it, she got too emotional that she screamed and shouted that she wanted to meet her lawyer. She tried to appeal for bail but got rejected and due to the nature of her case.

Qi Hua was at the hospital, feeding Rui Yue who had woke up two days after his operation when he received a call that he was waiting for. He put down the bowl on the overbed table and excused himself to answer the call. He picked up the call and listened a while before he gave out a statement.

"Made sure she got a lifetime in prison and can never appeal to get out from prison forever"

The other person on the call said something before they ended the call. A week later, Qing Yao was pressed with criminal conspiracy and hit and run charges as well as two attempted murder charges. The proof of her criminal conspiracy was proven by the two men whom she hired to assault Rui Yue.

As for the hit and run and first attempted murder charges, the proof was submitted by Qi Hua. He managed to obtain the CCTV footage on the day of his accident. He also submitted the footage of their wedding ceremony, where she stabbed Rui Yue. The judges had passed the sentence that she was to be imprisoned for lifetime. During that few days, most of the news in the newspaper and TV, were about Qing Yao's court case.

When Qi Hua saw the result of the case in the news, he gave a malicious grin. "Serve her right..."

Rui Yue who used his thigh as a pillow, frowned and emitted a soft whimper. Qi Hua looked at his beloved whom had just discharged from hospital few days ago with affection and he patted Rui Yue gently to soothe Rui Yue. Rui Yue adjusted his posture again before continued to sleep.

Few months had passed by and once again, Qi Hua and Rui Yue were wearing the wedding robe, that Qi Hua had ordered the tailor to custom made based on the wedding robe that they had worn, in one of his past lives as the Fourth Prince of Quanyang kingdom. They're currently performing the nuptial in an exquisitely designed ancient Chinese architecture mansion, which Qi Hua had bought recently. There were no guests, only both of them in their own private world. The entire mansion was decorated exquisitely in red lanterns, red banner was hung across the front door and the double happiness symbols were pasted at the appropriate places.

Once they done the wedding nuptial, Qi Hua bridal carried Rui Yue into the bridal chamber, and they exchanged the cup of wine. Once done exchanging the cup of wine, Qi Hua kissed Rui Yue passionately, before carried him to the bed. He dumped Rui Yue to the red coloured bed gently and trapped Rui Yue beneath him, he licked his lips in a lecherous manner.

"Be prepared, my wife... Today, I won't be holding back... And I'm going to drown you with my love..." Qi Hua whispered in a deep sexy voice beside Rui Yue's red ear before give it a kiss.

Rui Yue shivered at the contact, he was embarrassed by the teasing and tried to hide away. Looking at Rui Yue who reacted in that manner, Qi Hua couldn't help but imagine the faces that Rui Yue will display to him during their love making later, it made his desire to be one with Rui Yue gone up to another level and at the same time, the feeling of wanting to bully Rui Yue into a crying mess emerged, that Qi Hua wasted no time to peel off Rui Yue's robe and toss it away. Soon, the entire room was filled with erotic lewd sounds.

Two weeks later, Qi Hua and Rui Yue once again appeared before the middle age priest in that famous old church in X City, to complete their western style wedding ceremony.