Chapter 20

They left to go get everything and he watched as she went from room to room making minor adjustments or just taking in everything. He loved watching her, she was breathtaking but he could tell something was still off. She was overly cautious about what she said before she said something. He didn't like it, she was hiding something and he wanted to know what it was. Hopefully it was just that she didn't want to hurt his feeling about going back to Russia to see his parents. He could see how she would be scared to mention it to him but he had no problem with her going now that it was safe. He couldn't wait for her to come back to him though, if he didn't have those missions already planned he would go with her but he knew his father would keep her safe he just wanted her to go and come back already so he could see that it was just her missing his parents and she would be back to her old self.

They came back and she threw herself into putting their stuff away while Marc set the pizzas on the kitchen island and they started eating. After dinner they watched a movie then she headed up to her room to get some sleep. Raven checked on her a few times and found her writing and shook his head before shutting the door. She was always writing down something, how she had so many ideas he couldn't understand but that's just the way she was.

In the morning they noticed she seemed happier than she had been. They just put it off as her being excited to see Raven's parents again. They had breakfast then she rushed upstairs to start packing.

About an hour later there was knock on the door, she looked us as Raven opened the door and leaned against the frame, "Ready Kitten?"

"Da," She smiled as she zipped up the suitcase. He came into the room and took the suitcase and backpack from her. She grabbed his hand and headed down the stairs. They get in the car and she laid her head on his shoulder.

He took her hand in his and intertwined their fingers. He noticed that she didn't curl her fingers into his hand but didn't say anything since she was still somewhat cuddling with him. He was taking whatever he could at the time moment and try to enjoy every second with her before she left for Russia.

They pulled up to the airport and Raven handed her bags to Anton. She turned to Raven and his husbands and smiled softly. She went to each one and kissed them on the cheek then hugged them. She reached Raven and kissed his cheek then hugged him tightly. "Miss you," she whispered then got on the plane without looking back.

They watched her leave then headed back to the mansion. They instantly noticed how quiet the house was and how different it felt without her being in it. "How long before she fucking comes back?" Gabe pouted as he plopped down on the couch.

"Week," Raven growled as he headed to his room and shut the door.

"It's going to be a long week," Luke sighed as he headed to the kitchen. The rest went about their way to find something to keep them occupied.

Eighteen hours later they hear Raven's phone ring then him start screaming at the top of his lungs in Russian. He stormed out of the his room and came into the living room where everyone was. "Trace Kitten phone NOW!" he screamed causing Victor and Corey to instantly jump up and rush to their laptops.

"What is going on Raven?" Corey braved Raven's anger and asked for everyone.

"Kitten get off plane, go bathroom disappear. Anton no find her." He growled as he clutched his phone.

"Give me the phone," Corey said softly as he tried to pry the phone out of Raven's hand.

Raven's phone rang so Raven glared and picked it up. He started talking in Russian again then confusion filled his face. He hung up the phone then stared at Corey.

"What?" Luke asked, "What's wrong Raven?"

"She leave," he answered. "Why she leave?"

"What are you talking about?" Brandon asked.

"This," Victor called out. They rushed to his computer. Victor pulled up the security footage of the airport in Russia. They watch Anastasia go into the bathroom then a few minutes later she peeks out, sees that no one is watching and she slips her jacket and glasses off and toss them in the trash. She's wearing a completely different outfit. She glances around then leaves out a different way then where Anton and the rest of the guys are.

"What the fuck is going on?" Gabe asked. "What is she up to?"

"The location of her phone is the forest house," Victor said confused.

"Go house," Raven growled as he stormed out of the house. They rushed out the door and followed as he peeled out of the driveway. Raven pulled up to the house in the forest and sat there for a couple of minutes, what the fuck was going on? What was his Kitten doing? None of this made sense.

He entered the house and looked around. He walked up to her room and looked around. There was an envelope on her desk but nothing else. He walked over to the desk and saw his name on the envelope. He heard the rest of the guys come into the house but he didn't care. He picked up the envelope and opened it, inside was a piece of paper. He pulled it out,

Raven,

Я знаю о контракте. Я слышал, твой отец говорил об этом. Должен признаться, мне было разбито сердце, когда я узнал, что вы знали о браке по расчету и не оспаривали его. Мысль о том, что ты обманывала меня все эти годы, меня совершенно раздавила. Я действительно думал, что ты заботишься обо мне и считал меня своим лучшим другом и младшей сестрой, но теперь я знаю, что ты выполнял свое обязательство иметь жену только для того, чтобы произвести на свет наследника, который возьмет на себя управление семейным бизнесом. Что ж, я отказываюсь быть твоей невестой. Я не стану между вами и вашими мужьями и не позволю вам продолжать меня обманывать. Спасибо за все прекрасные воспоминания, даже если они были созданы обманом. Я больше ни для кого не буду помехой. До свидания сейчас и навсегда Анастасия Соколова. YA znayu o kontrakte. YA slyshal, tvoy otets govoril ob etom. Dolzhen priznat'sya, mne bylo razbito serdtse, kogda ya uznal, chto vy znali o brake po raschetu i ne osparivali yego. Mysl' o tom, chto ty obmanyvala menya vse eti gody, menya sovershenno razdavila. YA deystvitel'no dumal, chto ty zabotish'sya obo mne i schital menya svoim luchshim drugom i mladshey sestroy, no teper' ya znayu, chto ty vypolnyal svoye obyazatel'stvo imet' zhenu tol'ko dlya togo, chtoby proizvesti na svet naslednika, kotoryy voz'met na sebya upravleniye semeynym biznesom. Chto zh, ya otkazyvayus' byt' tvoyey nevestoy. YA ne stanu mezhdu vami i vashimi muzh'yami i ne pozvolyu vam prodolzhat' menya obmanyvat'. Spasibo za vse prekrasnyye vospominaniya, dazhe yesli oni byli sozdany obmanom. YA bol'she ni dlya kogo ne budu pomekhoy. Do svidaniya seychas i navsegda Anastasiya Sokolova. I know about the contract. I heard your father talking about it. I have to admit it broke my heart to know that you knew about the arranged marriage and didn't dispute it. To think you deceived me all these years absolutely crushed me. I truely thought you cared about me and saw me as your best friend and little sister but now I know you were only fulfilling your obligation to have a wife in order to produce an heir to take over the family business. Well, I refuse to be your bride. I will not come between you and your husbands and I will not let you continue to deceive me. Thank you for all the wonderful memories even if they were created out of deception. I will not be a hinderance for anyone anymore. Good bye now and forever, Anastasia Sokolov.