Chapter 29

Raven kissed her with everything in him and moved her panties to the side then stuck his finger in her causing her to moan. He groaned at feeling how wet she was. "Tell us my sweet Devil," Owen commanded as he unzipped his pants and started stroking himself. "Tell us how she feels."

"So wet," Raven groaned into her neck as he lined the tip of his throbbing penis to her entrance. "Ready Kitten?" He asked gently. "Stop?"

"Never Bear," She gasped as she slowly lowered herself onto him. "Oh Bear," She gasped as he stretched and filled her.

"Fuck Kitten," He moaned. "So damn tight."

"Fuck," Gabe groaned as he stroked himself.

She looked around and blushed when she realized everyone was naked and they had their hands on their cocks. Everyone was throbbing and it was because of her.

"Move Kitten," Raven growled as he squeezed her hips, "Please move take what need."

She slowly started to rock against him and she gasped as the wonderful feeling covered her. "Oh Bear," She gasped. "So full....oh my.... Raven..."

"That's it Darling," Owen said as he started to stroke his cock even faster. "Ride my Devil's thick cock, just like that, such a good girl taking his cock."

"Owen," She moaned hearing his words.

She started riding Raven's cock even harder. "Bear," she moaned looking down into his dark eyes. "Please," She pouted when she couldn't get what she wanted.

"What Kitten?" he smirked as he smacked her ass making her gasp as pleasure filled her even more. "Oh Kitten like?"

"Please Bear," She pouted as she leaned down as kissed him with all her heart.

"Look Kitten," He turned her head, "Look what you do."

She gasped as she saw them all stroking in sync with how she rode Raven's cock. She slowed down and sure enough so did they. "Watch us love?" Raven asked and she nodded.

"Fuck yes," Gabe groaned as Luke bent down and took Gabe's cock into his mouth. "Fuck suck my cock Luke fuck just like that."

Anastasia moaned as Raven pinched her nipples. Corey came over and Raven opened his mouth then started sucking his cock. "Fuck," Corey groaned as he began to thrust in and out of Raven's mouth.

"Fuck 私の心 Watashi no kokoro my heart" Owen growled as he eased his cock into Sean's ass then began thrusting in and out causing Sean to groan.

She looked around to see North sucking on Silas' cock, Marc riding Axel's cock, Brandon sucking Nathan's cock, and Victor taking Kota's cock. Hearing their growls and talk made her even wetter which she didn't know was even possible.

"God damn North," Silas growled as he thrust into North's mouth.

"Fuck yeah, take my cock Marc," Axel moaned as he slapped Marc's ass making him groan.

"Thats it," Nathan moaned as he controlled Brandon's head.

"God I love your ass," Kota groaned as he grabbed Victor's hips and thrust even faster.

"Shit Raven, I won't last long watching her ride your cock," Corey moaned as he pulled Raven off his cock. "I don't want to cum just yet."

"See Kitten," Raven whispered as he thrust up into her. "This all you," He grabbed her hips and helped her swivel and take his cock even more. "So good Kitten, so damn tight, so perfect."

"Bear," She moaned closing her eyes and the feeling started to build even tighter. "Bear, bear, bear," she gasped as she started to feel like she was floating.

"That's it Kitten," He encouraged as she began to ride even faster. "Take cock so good, Kitten."

"More Bear," She pleaded. "So full but more no know just more," She pouted getting frustrated as she tried to move and get the feeling that was slipping away.

"I know need, Kitten," Raven grinned. "Trust Bear?"

"Please," she opened her eyes and pouted.

"Corey," Raven looked at him and Corey nodded.

He grabbed a bottle and came up behind Anastasia, "Just relax Sweetie," Corey soothed as he dripped some liquid on her ass then lined his cock up to her ass. "That's it Sweetie, damn so tight."

"So good Kitten," Raven praised as she gasped and clutched his arms. "Such good girl taking husband's cock my cock. Perfect Wife."

"Oh Bear," She gasped as she started to push back loving how full she felt. "So full, so good," She moaned as they started to work in tandem inside of her. "Oh fuck."

"Fuck," Raven groaned into her mouth. They were so close and he could hear how close everyone else was. He pulled out of the kiss and stared into her eyes. "Cum Wife," His command sent her spiraling as she clamped down on both his and Corey's cocks. Hearing and watching her come undone sent everyone else off. Raven held her as she soared and entered subspace. He knew it would be a new experience for her, so he just held her and whispered, "I love you, Anastasia."