Some Trouble on Familar Ground

(Y/N)'s Pov.

'Fuck these mechanical warriors...'

I was over here in the middle of the corridor. My left arm broken, as my hand was clutching my shoulder in pain. While some blood slowly made it's way down my forehead; my head was light as the aeromorph in front of me happened to be barely damaged. I didn't expect his frame to be stronger then steal.

"Your intresting human. To a point in which I wonder why your still standing."

I was panting heavily as the whole army of aeromorphs were standing on both ends of the corridor. As the male aeromorphs were already behind him while I heard a few sighs and mumbling. As the commander of the group johnson started laughing and clapping.

"Done with your hissy fit."

I looked to the left as Endeavor had a hand covering her metallic mouth as she had a slight black oil tear. As I slowly stood up. My anger rising higher, while I panted softly.

"Well if you think I'm gonna take your bullshit. Then your sadly mistake."

I gritted my teeth before Tom ran forward as I pulled my right fist off my shoulder as I cried out.

"Fuck you!"

I threw my fist as I felt my stomach get punched as my torso was burning and my fist connected with his face but this time I unfurled my hand; as I then got my fingers shoving it in his eye as he yelled aloud. Before shoving me backward as I flew back and hit my back against metal. My back burned as I felt my backbone break.

"Fuck!!!!"

I felt my head go down as my body was forced into the wall. As I felt my whole body lose weight. As I got an extra punch across the face, the pain and blood soon covered my face as Tom spat at my face ad he softly smirked after doing soo. Or at least that's what I thought as Johnson told him.

"Don't bother with him anymore. We've got our duties. And all of you get back to work!!"

I heard most of them or the clap and clang of metal as they all departed from the scene. As I felt my heart sink heavily. My chest feeling empty before I heard a voice.

"(Y/N)..."

I softly started crying.

"Don't bother with someone who can't defend himself..."

(Endeavor's Pov.)

I softly moved my hand to his face as I cupped his blood covered cheek in my hand; before softly lifting his head up to see the damage they caused. His forehead was horribly red. And his hair. Had a good amount of skull showing. As his left eye was bruised purple and puffy and his body barely looked like he was functioning.

"(Y/N) why'd you protect me?"

He looked to me and softly smiled his teeth slightly cracked and bloody. He softly said to me.

"Always protect the ones you care for."

I felt my chest suddenly get weird. As he coughed right after. Spitting blood onto my chest as he chuckled.

"Gotta love being human."

He passed out immediately after saying that. As his body was beyond hurt. All I could do was simply stay with him in the medbay. I got his legs lifting them up to an angle soo I could place a hand on his back and lift him away from the wall as I held him bridal style.

"Don't worry (Y/N) I'll take you too the medical bay."

(Timeskip brought to you by Christmas songs.)