Time For a Big Fucking Blast

(Youndra's Pov.)

"Never thought you fighters would suck at facing me."

The fighters were taken aback by me blasting the ammo lot. As they soon were trying to get to me. But their speed wasn't something they were prepared to take on. As I kept moving out of their reach and taking advantage of their heavy turns. A few crashed and were killed while others were badly wounded. But I was trying to make  sure these fighters would be down for the count however something was off.

"The prisoner has escaped man stations and make fucking sure that blackbird fighter doesn't get to him!"

The speakers around the base sounded out the warning. As I softly smile.

"No one can keep you down (Y//N)"

I place a hand on your wrist as I prepare the missile on it for a certain target, but around the corner came a a certain craft as we both stared at each other.

"You!!!"

I threw a fist forward as it slammed into her face as she faltered backward as she smirk running her hand against that disgusting smile. As she chuckled.

"Hello Blackbird. He may have kept you from me the first time, but this time you'll be mine to claim!"

She rushed forward her left hand stretched forwards as her fingers were out stretched and as she rushed I fell down to one knee and swung my right fist upward as I uppercut her to signal the fights beginning.

(Y/N)'s Pov.

The woman who was one of the proud symbols of the once proud Soviet Russia was headlocked by yours truly, but her lower arms were trapped by my left arm as my head was near her neck breathing heavily against it. As I soon chuckled and said.

"Looks like I've got the upper hand."

The woman under me struggled with all her might to try and break free, but I'm not someone who's willing to just let the enemy win.

"Your not going anywhere till you help me with something..."

She looked up at me her eyes full of anger, but I see something else a kind of respect...?

"Alright what is it you want American."

Her voice was cautious and angered as it softly smirked down at her.

"I'm looking for a simple device that's not on my hand anymore... Where's the glove?"

She looked to me her angered stare growing confused but not before a smirk grew on her face.

"Oh that's what was absorbed in your hand right."

I frowned confused.

"Wait... it's fully absorbed it my hand?"

I looked to the headlock I made around her neck as I see that the glove was fully absorbed.

"Huh...."

I look to her smirking face as I frown slightly.

"What's with the smirk?"

I suddenly hear a sound behind me as I release my grip and push her to roll to the right and thankfully I did it before a missile lodged itself into the other side of the room blowing up as a result as the rubble and dust that blasted out from the said wall covered my vision; the dark gray cement dust was all I could see till the dark blue green of a fist soon slammed into my face as I felt my eyes scrunch in pain and the sudden wind hitting my body as I was launched backwards through one of the walls and stumbling across the stone and tarmac.

(Youndra's Pov.)

I never thought I'd meet an actual match in combat. She wasn't as damaged as I was, but I got a nice shot on her left leg as she stumbled through most of the fight and luckily I stood above her my left hand holding my right side as my right arm was facing down at her as the missile on my arm was armed and ready.

"Any last words bitch?"

She laughed as she looked to me slight oil leaking from her slightly opened mouth as she smirked.

"I bet my dick was better then that American's and honestly I'm surprised that you haven't realized. But we have agents on the inside that will bring you down from the core."

I blasted my missile into her chest as it blew her apart and destroyed the wall in front of me as it showed an open tarmac as I looked down to the only remaining reminisce of the Russian fighter jet. A hand.

"Well you may have gotten me before but (Y//N) will always have my back and we will win."

Suddenly a blast shook the ground as I looked forward towards it seeing (Y/N) being pushed back and rolling across the ground.

"(Y//N)!!!!"

I ran forward towards his prone body as I could see him groaning from his attempts to get himself off the ground. I finally did reach him however and I held his left arm as I hoisted him up. As he leaned against me.

"Youndra why are you here?"

He coughed a bit of blood coming out of the hoarse cough.

"You should've left. I'd rather you be safe then be in danger."

I frowned and smacked his cheek and boy was he caught off guard.

"I'm not failing you again (Y//N). Soo we're doing this together."

I turned towards the blasted wall as suddenly three woman appeared. One was someone I recognized from my years in the Cold War and the two others were younger looking female fighters which I assumed from their looks was her daughters.

"Time to enjoy a good fight again."

(Y/N)'s Pov.

Well this got a bit annoying. The ait base was damaged as flames were on these buildings. Smoke raising into the air as I was looking towards the three as I panted softly. My vision slightly blured as the three figures stood in front of us. As I moved my head to look towards Youndra as her face was teeth gritted and anger shown as I looked back towards the three as I chuckled lightly. Ortyka looked to me with a raised eyebrow.

"What's soo funny Mr.(Y/N)."

I chuckled as I take my arm off Youndra before making my way to stand straight up but in front of her; with a flick of my hand I felt something metallic cover it as it slowly made it's way up my arm and down to my torso and legs covering my whole body as it turned into a similar design to my flight suit, but this one was more bulky and more defensive build as it was covered in red, black, and gray colors as the helmet covered my face and I smirked under the helmet before saying.

"Game On."
____________________________________

Hey everyone Dragonfire here. Hope y'all are enjoying your day cause I'm sweating bullets from this heat. But I'm hoping y'all don't mind leaving a cliffhanger before the fight that'll happen. But, for now I bid y'all good day though. This is Dragonfire23434 signing off.