Welp We've got Some Problems Here

Here we are sorry for the late update. On another note. Hope you enjoy!
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov.

I woke up. My head hurting as my whole body. Was burning. And I noticed something.

'Wait why am I soo huge'

I looked at my body realizing I was giant. But bigger than usual. As I looked to my left seeing my hand on a table and as a bunch of tubes were connected into my arm. And an Aeromorph was examining my fingers. She looked like an old model. Like something out of World War 2. But she looked at my arm and hand. Mystified. In a way to put it bluntly.

"Um... Mam?"

She flinched and looked to me. As a hard blush slowly showed across her metal muzzle. As she slowly walked forward and placed a hand on my cheek. As she slowly rubbed her finger on my cheek.

"Sorry. It's just been a long time. Since I saw someone of service."

I lightly looked up at her face and then to her chest. As I realized.

"Your a biplane. The old fighter planes used before the first jet fighters."

She nodded lightly

She nodded lightly. As she slowly took her hand away. But I kinda wanted the comfort of it.

"May I ask a question?"

She asked me this as I nodded lightly.

"What happened? And why is that glove device melded into your body?"

My eyes widened as I looked back to my hand to see the button was gone. But a red mark with a bluish glow was in it's place.

"The fuck!!!??"

I jumped off the bed as I felt the wires pop off my arm and I face-slammed into the floor.

"No this thing isn't supposed to be connected to my muscle."

I looked at my arm as the enzymes in my arm slowly started moving through my hand like a liquid. As I slowly clutched it groaning in pain.

"Sir don't hurt yourself!"

She knelt next to me as she held my hand and put a hand on my back as I heavily breathed as my hand slowly stopped what it did. And my arm and hand became silver as I felt my flesh melt off. And I screamed in pain. Unsure of the pain and what the fuck was happening. As I looked down to my arm and saw my white bone get covered by the silver. As I saw it become chrome. And my hand solidify. As it was just bone.... Bone?

"Wait what just happened?"

She knelt down next to me as she looked at my hand confused.

"I don't know. That's still what wrote trying to understand. But looks like it's not here to hurt you."