Welp Time For Some Guerilla Warfare

(Y/n)'s Pov.

"Ow fucking be more careful Youndra."

We were on the back of a pickup truck being taken towards the nearest city. Gotta love hitchhiking.

"Well if you didn't hurt yourself then we wouldn't be in this situation."

Youndra was bandaging my arm with some fur that was in the back of the pickup truck. And as she did that I felt something bite my ear.

"Ow! You stupid goat."

I reached my left arm up to grab the goats horn as I tried to push him away. But this fucking goat is over here trying to eat my shirt.

"Could you be quite I'm trying to get a signal!"

I looked over to Youndra who was in her sports bra and shorts. She was beautiful to say the least her soft eyes were a brownish grey. And her soft brown skin really fit her. But I couldn't enjoy the view for long.

"They've gone into searching. They haven't found anything at the wreckage. And the Americans have considered you enemy of the state Mister (Y/N)."

I looked to Ortya. She had a white overcoat on as her shorts were now combat pants. She was looking at a small radio of sorts. As her stern frown showed her frustration.

"Well I'm sorry Ortya for taking you from your base."

She snorted.

"They really were very violent and I may follow orders but, I'm not gonna hurt someone who actually gave me a good fight."

She moved in front of me to sit down across from me and Youndra. And the Billy goat gruff decided to move it's way over to her resting at her feet while Otrya softly stroked it's back.

"Wait he's considered an enemy of the state but, he's done nothing wrong?"

"Johnson..."

I looked to Youndra.

"Remember if I leave the base and don't follow a set instruction I'll be considered enemy of state."

She softly turned away looking down.

"Somethings up... But I don't doubt the U.S government is corrupted in some way..."

I look you Ortya.

"I envy your country sometimes."

Ortya raised an eyebrow surprised.

"And why would that be?"

Her heavy russian accent was surprisingly smooth as she addressed me. I sighed softly before replying.

"Because the U.S says it cares for it's people. But theirs more homeless people if anything then ever before. Their was a time were you can own two cars, a house, have a family of five, and a good planned weekend on a normal salary."

I look to my left as I watch the Russian countryside pass by as the view from the truck was surprisingly calm.

"Plus it feels like our opinions don't matter anymore. Everyone thinks theirs matters more especially a certain branch I won't name. And the fact our rights seem to slowly disappear. I don't even wanna stay in my own country anymore..."

(This is how I feel as an American born citizen right now cause man... Why's it my country that has the dumbasses in it.)

Ortya snorted at my words making me turn and frown in response.

"I wish I could freely express myself like you. The stars I have on my frame are frowned upon."

I looked to her a bit surprised.