Jaemin x Jeno : Part 1

Mrs.Na's Grandchildren

[Detailed smut, fluff]

_______________________________________

Jeno and Jaemin were a married since 2 years, Jaemin's Parents loved Jeno alot, but
Only one thing Jaemin's Parents desperately wanted were grandchildren...but Jeno wasn't ready so Jaemin didn't force him!

One day...

"Jeno-ah It's been two years of you guys' marriage, when will I see my grandchildren running around playing happily?"

Mrs.Na hugged Jeno, Jeno hugged her back!

"Mom, I am not ready~" Jeno fake whined!

"Not ready for what?"

Jaemin asked walking down the stairs!

"He says he is not ready to have unprotected sex with you? What trauma did you give him last time?" Jaemin gasped!

"Mommm Don't say that Nono is not ready to carry a baby right nono?"

Jaemin looked at him with puppy eyes, Jeno smiled at him with his famous ( .◜‿◝ ) smile!

"Yeah both of you are kinda true!" Both of them widened their eyes!

"I am offended." Jaemin pouted!

"Sorry Nana, it was a joke!" Jeno said maintaining his eyesmile!

"Ok I guess I can try if that's what you guys want-" Jeno was cut off by

"No no no. Nor me neither my mother are gonna carry that baby for 9 monthes none of us have rights in this, it's completely your choice..." Jaemin spoke right away!

"Aaww mah bwaby so sweet!" Mrs.Na pinched his cheek while Jeno pecked his lips, Jaemin would have melted if it wasn't for the A.C in the room!

"Yes Jeno it's completely your choice, I was just asking...when will it happen." Mrs.Na patted Jeno's back!

"Let's give it a try!" Jeno looked at Jaemin, Jaemin made a 'wow really?' Face.

"Are you serious?" Jaemin asked, coming closer to the boy to check if he was sick or something, "Yes Jaemin I am serious and perfectly fine, mom is right it's been 2 years of our marriage!"

"So this is your final decision, right?" Jaemin asked putting Jeno's hands on his shoulders!
Jeno nodded and then wrapped his legs around Jaemin in order for him to carry Jeno to their room to do their business!

Jaemin went upstairs with Jeno again!

"Oh my gosh, the kids have grown so much!" Mrs.Na teared up, "let me call Mrs.Lee She would be too happy!"

____

In Nomins' room....

Jaemin entered the room, threw Jeno on the bed gently, then proceeded to lock the door, getting lube without condom this time, he was clean so that wouldn't be a problem!

"Where are you, I am feeling horney again?!"

Jeno's yelled in submissive tone!

"Wait for a second baby...let me get the vibrator just in case!"

[smut starts here, you can skip if you want]

Jaemin went towards Jeno, hovered over him and connected their lips together, in the process he started to remove Jeno's pants and His tshirt worn by Jeno...Jeno also removed Jaemin's shirt and black jeans, Jaemin trailed down his kisses from lips to neck and going more down to his nipples Jeno whimpered!