Haechan x Mark Ft.Yuta : Part 1

"Mark and Haechan's Surrogate"

[Surrogacy, A.B.O]
__________________________________________

"I am very sorry Mr.Lee, you couldn't and can't carry a baby!" The doctor sighed, The said male was still crying after the procedure.

"There must be some mistake....this can't be- What about my Husband's Pack?" Haechan spoke up.

"Mr.Lee, I know that your husband is the leader of the pack and needs a heir, but it was deadly for you to try carrying that baby..." saying this the doctor pulled out a file.

"But...what you can do is...Hire a surrogate!" Haechan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, taking another tissue from the box.

"What gate?" He asked wiping his tears

"SURROgate!" The doctor emphasized the part Haechan missed.

"I am sorry but what the hell is that?" Haechan asked between his sobs

"Uhh your eggs are perfectly fine, the problem is your womb, its damaged, so you could just get a surrogate to carry your and your husband's baby, Our hospital has seen multiple cases similar to yours, so this is not a new thing, I would strongly recommend you to get a surrogate whom you trust.."
The doctor finished her paragraph and then sighed taking a sip of her cold coffee.

"O-okay I will talk Mark about it.." Haechan got up, picked all the files and reports from the tests earlier, and went out of the room.
________
||Time Skip||

At home...

"Honey I am home!" Haechan yelled out, removing his boots and coat!

"Babe? Where were you the whole day? I came back earlier at 5pm and you were not here?" Mark came running.

"Uhh I was at the hospital!" The Omega hesitantly informed.

"For what?" Mark pulled the smaller into a hug!"

"I-i found out that I was pregnant.." Donghyuck's words were cut off my Mark's gasp.

"But I wanted to make sure so I went to the hospital, I found out I was really pregnant but My Womb is too damaged to carry a pup, so they immediately told me to a-abort that pup because it was too d-deadly for me!" Haechan's tears again started to flow.

"Ssshh baby it's okay!" Mark comforted, "I don't need a pup if it means harm to you.."

"They also recommended me to get a surrogate to carry our baby..."
Haechan sniffed and then looked to Mark for his reply.

"Wait...we could try that babe!" Mark answered.

"W-we could?" Haechan asked, Happy at the approval!

"So Ignoring what I said earlier we do need a pup as a heir for our pack.." Mark said patting Haechan's shoulders, "Is there anyone who you trust with this work?"

"Umm...the only person I trust with this matter is my best friend, maybe he could help me find a surrogate!" Haechan spoke honestly.

"Hmm?" Mark sounded a bit unsure himself.

"Okay Let me try calling him to come over so we can discuss over this matter?"