Yuta x Winwin: Part 1

"Just an Accident"
[Accidental pregnancy, Cousin sex (no smut)]
[request]
_________________________________________

Sicheng's Pov:

Someone that I hate with each cell of my body, Nakamoto Yuta, who also happens to be my cousin is going to visit us, should I just jump off our rooftop?

Yuta's Pov:

This whole car journey is making me mad, first I have to visit that utter piece of burnt garbage, second I have to sit silently in this car the whole journey, when instead I could have hung out with my best friends!

_______
Once Yuta's family reached the Dong Residence....

"Hii Sis!! Long time no see!" Mrs.Nakamoto gives her sister a soft hug.

"Yaaa! How have you and your fam been?" Mrs.Dong hugged back!

"They always act bratty...what do I say to you? My family is the biggest bullshit you will ever witness!" Mrs.Nakamoto ranted while Yuta and Mr.Nakamoto looked at her
Offended. Sicheng stood at corner laughing.

"Still- Yuta is a good boy unlike Sicheng? He is just like a burnt cupcake!" Yuta burst his laughter, while Sicheng stopped to look at his mom like 'i just wanted to laugh at that idiot' face.

"Good one Aunty!" Yuta high-fived.

"Come on, let's get cozy inside, shall we?" Mr.Dong suggested.

"Yes sure!" Mrs.Nakamoto replied handing Yuta all the luggage, she entered with just her handbag in her hands.
_____
They made themselves comfortable inside.

"Comeon Sicheng, Bring Yuta to your room!"
Mrs.Dong ordered, Sicheng let a really obvious annoyed Sigh and nodded.

"Come on, Yuta!" He said rolling his eyes, while Yuta followed him with a smirk.

Infront of Sicheng's room....

"Listen dude, I hate you, y'know right?" Sicheng said, Yuta nodded.

"Cuz you should have expected this, You are sleeping on the couch!"

"WHAT?" Yuta yelled out of frustration, gaining a pinch of attention from the elder's than the atmosphere again going to 'idgaf'
Vibe.

"What did you even expect? My bed?"

"Listen here, you burnt cupcake, I am going to sleep on YOUR bed, and YOU are going to sleep on the couch downstairs- Get.that?"
Yuta replied, emphasizing the pronouns.

"Wtf- no Bitch- YOU sleep wherever the fuck you want, I am sleeping in my room-"

"No you are sleeping in the couch-"

"No you-"

"No you, Whore-"

"No you SLUT!"

"SILENCE KIDS- BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING TO SHARE SICHENG'S ROOM!" A veryyy Sicheng's mom like voice came from downstairs. They decided to not argue more and went inside the room.

"This bed is too small dumbass- You gotta sleep on the floor!" Yuta commented.

"Better than sleeping beside your stinky as fuck ass!" Sicheng sighed and quickly pulled out the pillows and blanket from the bed and kept them on the floor.