Jaemin x Jeno : Part 2

"Mrs.Na's grandchildren"

[Emotional, Gender reveal, pushing out them baby]
_________________________________________

3rd Pov:

After alot of planning with Yuta, Jeno was sitting in a waiting area of a maternity ward in a hospital.

"Mr.Lee, Please come in!"
A nurse called out.

Jeno got up and went inside the double door.

"Good Morning, Mr.Lee, I am Tiffany Young but you can call me Dc.Tiff! please have a seat." The Young and Jolly doctor excitedly spoke.

"Thank you!" Jeno spoke short.

"So what can I help you with?" Doc Tiff asked joining her hands then keeping them on the table as a stand for her head.

"Ummm...I recently took a test and found out I was pregnant so I am here for a check up or whatever I guess..."
Jeno explained.

"Hmm okay then, so first we will go through a series of tests, then I will do an ultrasound and then we will check your vitals? Cool?"
She named the processes, receiving a nod from Jeno.

"Okay!" Jeno said and then they started.

First, He went through the tests and then he made himself comfortable on the bed.

"Please lift up your shirt..." Doctor Young requested, Jeno lifted his shirt up until his chest.

"This gel will be cold so get yourself ready for it." Jeno nodded, the doctor put the gel on the transducer and started rubbing it on Jeno's belly, keeping her eyes on the monitor.

"I can see the fetus!" She exclaimed joyfully and then started having a closer look at the monitor continuing to Rub the transducer on Jeno's belly, She explained some more medical stuff.

"Okay we are done." The doctor says immediately stopping and handing Jeno a napkin to clean the gel of his belly.

"How many copies of the sonogram do you want?" The female asked, Jeno started counting, one for myself, one for Jaemin and one for Mom!

"5 please!" The doctor nodded and went to take out the printouts.. after a while the doctor came back..

"I am back with your reports, and the sonograms all in this envelope..."
The doctor handed it to him...

"Thanks Doc!"

"You're welcome, and you next appointment is in 3 weeks!"

"Yea sure bye!"
______
At home...During dinner..

"Mom, Jaemin...I wanted tell you guys something...first of all sorry for hiding this for so long..." The said people looked at Jeno with clear confusion...

"What is is sweetheart?" Jaemin asked with an obvious face of worry!

"I am pregnant Jaemin!" Jeno happily said.

"What???" Jaemin excitedly gasped.

"I AM GOING TO BE A FUCKING GRANDMA!" Mrs.Na screamed.

~

Nomin were in the hospital, waiting to know the gender of the baby.

"Oh Jeno you're back?"
Doctor Tiff asked once both the men entered the room.

"Yes Doc! Me and my husband wanted to know the gender...." Jaemin nodded.

"Okay let's see..."

After the routine tests, and the ultrasound. Both of them sat down.

"I will be back with your baby's gender!"

"Okay Thanks doc!" Jeno thanked.

<After a while>

"Congratulations!! A baby boy!"
The doctor announced. Jaemin and Jeno both gasped in excitement.

"Wow!"
________

Few months later, Jeno was 9 monthes pregnant.

Jaemin and Jeno were in their bedroom, when Jeno was suddenly hit by a contraction.

"Fuck- the Braxton hicks-"
Jeno said holding his bump, and then tried to fall asleep when another one hit, much worse than the other. That's when he realised this might not be braxton. He started to shake the sleeping Jaemin beside, to wake him up!

"WAK-WAKE UP JAEMIN!" Jaemin sat straight up.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT WHAT HAPPENED?"

"I-I think, this baby is ready!"
Jeno stuttered out!
_______
In the hospital...

In the hospital bed.

"You're at 7, I will be back to check but if something happens by that please call me, okay Mr.Na!" Doctor Tiffany informed.

"Ughh...the shit- the contractions are getting really hard.." Jeno said.

"Baby, You are doing great!"

____
After a while, the baby is ready to come out..

"Push in the count of 10 okay?" The boy in severe pain nodded.

"3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and PUSH!" The boy pushed.

"3,4,5,6,8,9 and PUSH!!"
Jeno pushed again.

After a while of pressure.

"You have to push hard, it will be little burning, the head is about to come out!" Jeno nodded... Jaemin rubbed his hands.

"You can do it Sweetheart!"
Jaemin encouraged.

"3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and PUSH!" The burn of the baby's head was unbearable but Jeno didn't give up, with Jaemin by his side, he felt more confident than ever.

He could do it.

"Now give me lighter pushes!"

After a little more pushing, exhausted Jeno heard loud cries of their son.

"S-sweetheart, you gave me the best gift ever.." Jaemin said with fond in his eyes as he saw the nurse holding their newborn.

"I-i love you Jaeminnie.."

"I love you too sweetheart!"

"O-our Jisungie is a charm for the family" Jeno said, making his husband pout.

"You selected his name without me?"

"Aww sorry babe!"

________
Jeno smiled as the baby was in his hands.

"You are the sunshine of our family, you gotta be the confident and handsome kind like you dad okay!"
The baby smiled not understanding a thing but just seeing his papa.
_____

The end.

I know ya'll hate me for being late on all my updates but i can't do anything about it but I am still trying, and my annuals are going to be over in 5 days to max I will publish a new book before that but will start updating with chapters after that hope you enjoyed this one and also please stay tuned for the book i mentioned above :)

Bye my precious readers <3