Five

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

'Totoo ba yung narinig ko? totoo ba tong nangyayare? nananaginip ba ako?' isip mo habang nakatunganga kalang sa harap ni Ran. Deep down inside Ran was nervous,it was his first time confessing to someone he loves.

Ofcourse he probably had some previous relationships and stuffs but he only saw it like a game, you know playing with girls feelings was a very fun game for him.

But what his feeling right now is real, his love for you is real. It was like a magic, because for a short period of time who would've thought that this delinquent would fall in love with a simple person.

Meanwhile,Y/n was still lost in reality and couldn't believe what just happened. She was supposed to be the one confessing her feelings but the tables had turned.

Enough of this starring contest and I think it's time to continue the story.

'shit is shouldn't have confessed' Ran thought.

"Uhh, Y/n ahaha you don't have to respond. I just wanted to let you know tha-" once again hindi mo pinatapos si Ran magsalita.

"shhh, wag ka muna maingay HAHAHA dinadamdam kopa yung sinabi mo ok?" you said. Ran tilted his head in confusion, you took a deep breath and "hindi ko ineexpect na ikaw, Ran Haitani ay magkakagusto sa isang katulad ko..." you hands still covering his mouth.

"and ang magiging response kolang ay..." tinaggal mo ang kamay mo sa bibig niya at itinuro mo ito sa sarili mo " I" nagform ka naman ng heart "Love" tinuro mo naman sakanya "you" at nag form ng 2 "too"

Ran's eyes widen after you did your little cute response. "are you serious?" he asked still taken aback.

"mukha ba akong nagbibiro mr matapobre? or should I say.. aking mahal?" you giggled.

"I'm glad that you felt the same way too" Ran sighed in relief

"Ako rin natutuwa, grabe haha parang panaginip" humarap ka sakanya at humarap rin siya sayo. Ran leaned in close to get a closer view in your face, you also leaned in close. Face inches apart until your noses are now touching each other.

Both of you stayed like that and wiggled both of your noses together. You and Ran know very well that the both of you can't kiss because of reasons. You and him are both old enough to kiss, but he respects you and so did you.

-phone rings-
Ran's phone was ringing but it was left inside his motorcycle compartment. Which means neither of them know that someone is calling and just having their sweet time, meanwhile on the other line a certain younger brother was now worried sick kasi hindi sumasagot ng telepono ang kuya niya.

Turns out kanina pa pala si Rindou tumatawag at wala paring sumasagot, tinawagan ni Rindou ang kaibigan niya para magpatulong.

"Hello Koko"

"Yow man wassup"

"I need your help"

"sure"

"Um, can you track kuyas location?"

"huh? why?"

"He isn't answering his phone... He should be home by this time, it's already late in the Philippines."

"No like, bakit? his already old he can handle himself"

"KOKO NAMAN EH, YOU KNOW VERY WELL NAMAN DIBA!?" Sigaw ni Rindou habang naluluha na sa sobrang panic.

"chill bro, I know. I'm sorry, I'm tracking his location right now."

"found it, he is.... at a beach?" Koko said.