IX

Lucas was walking around in a dim lit forest

Lucas was walking around in a dim lit forest. He was sure it was the woods of Hogwarts but when he saw path marks that lead him back to the school he'd end up somewhere unfamiliar.

His heart was beginning to race, worry was finally settling in after trying to focus on his way back.

Where was he? Where was his family? His father? Siblings? Mother? He just wanted to go home. But his body was giving in the long walks, it wanted to just give in but Lucas didn't want to. He refused too so he continued pushing through it.

But his body was getting heavier. He trip and fell on the ground, what should've hurt him didn't. Then it came together he wasn't here, he was somewhere he shouldn't be.

Lucas push himself up as a twig snap. His head whipping around looking for the source of the sound.

"Are you alright?"

Lucas look behind and saw a man wearing glasses walking towards him. Lucas should be on guard but for some odd reason the man looked familiar. He couldn't place how.

The walked over and knelt beside Lucas thej it hit him.

"Grandpa?"

The man was smiling. He place a hand on his grandsons head his eyes had a glisten for a moment.

"Hello Lucas."

Lucas heart began to pound.

"Am.... am I dead?"

"No," James Potter said.

"Is this in my head?" Lucas asked.

"Hm, prehaps. Preahps not who can really say."

Lucas look around and then back at his grandfather.

"Is grandma here?"

"She is but is you go see her Lucas, you might not see your family."

His mind went back. He had to get home.

"How do I get back?"