XII

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Jayden was walking into the main common room of hide tower

Jayden was walking into the main common room of hide tower. He froze seeing Rose, Hugo, Lily, and Albus. 

"Jayden!" Lily said running over to him. 

"Hello, lily."

"We were waiting for Lucian," Albus said. "Or Scorpius."

"Yeah, um, Lucian stepped out for a bit, what are you four doing here?"

"Moving in," Hugo said grumpily. 

Rose didn't say anything. She couldn't say anything, she found it hard to speak normally around Jayden Nott. 

"Where's Estrella?"

"She's in bed--"

There were footsteps walking down. Jayden look behind him and saw Dean walking down with Benjamin, Owen, and Justin. Behind them were Stephanie and Rebecca.

"Oh," Rebecca said. "It's you."

Rose glared at Rebecca. 

"Don't tell me she got on your bad side didn't she?" Owen asked smiling. 

"And beyond," Rebecca said walking over to the couch and sitting down. 

"You're pretty," Lily said. 

Rebecca smiled sweetly at her. "And so are you, what's your name?"

"Lily, Lily potter."

"Ah, Estrella told me wonderful things about you. I have to say you're cuter in person."

Lily smiled as Rose stood up and walked to the side. Jayden sighed and walked over to Rose. 

"You need to ease up," he told her. 

"Don't see how this is your problem."

"You have had issues with Estrella for years, and right now it needs to work towards something."

Rose looked at him as Jayden glanced to the side and saw Dean walking out with Lucas calling out to him. Rose notice who he was looking at and looked away.