Information before you read

How many deaths of countries occurred in total? Too many to count. Empires fell, governments collapsed, just too many. Some didn't have to die. It wasn't their time. However many things happened and most countries are at peace with each other. But what would happen if time itself twists and disagrees, just like countries?

I made a small update: countries fallen only during the 1900s will be coming back, it will be way too hard for me to keep track of every single one has been revived.

Disclaimer: Also please know that I do know the history behind this and I am not romanticizing any of these countries. This is for entertainment purposes only and to raise awareness because many of the users in this fandom aren't fully wary of the horrible things countries have done. However I will need to make this book historically accurate so many of the personality traits you see in books will change dynamically in this one. Please be aware this is a work of fiction.

This is my first time writing, so there could be mistakes and I might not be able to express the scenery and describe the story as well as other writers.

Feel free to give me tips and some good criticism so I can improve my writing. If there is any questions feel free to ask as well and definitely let me know if there's something historically inaccurate. However if you are here to simply hate or give harsh comments without any reasoning or context then they will be deleted. It just ruins other people's days and the viewers can feel awkward or uncomfortable due to the comment. 

This book is 3rd person omniscient, meaning that it will go to different POVs.

Let's begin! :D