Chapter 1 - Breathing Still

Edit- yeah so the plot will stay the same, i just changed a bit of my writing style. I'll be fixing sentences and mistakes. I had little experience then so now I'll rlly try to update lol 

Estonia, 3:21 am

"What?"

     He begins to look around this new environment as he slowly stands up. He was surrounded by rows of trees. Icicles were hanging from the tree branches, snowflakes were fluttering. It would have been an amazing sight to see if it weren't for the confusion and distress he was in. He  began to take steps, taking small breaths. 

     His wings were in fine shape, which left him with more questions yet still delighted. How many years has it been since the last time he had walked the earth? 

Then he remembered his offspring, Weimar. Republic of Weimar. He was going to be next in line to become the face of Deutschland. He should be the current country now. 

    He tried to clear his mind and focused on what he should do now. Well firstly, he had to get out of the snowy forest. But then what? Even if he saw a country nearby, he would be reported to Britain or France, considering how they were enemies from the war. Then they would kill him again.

    He let out a small chuckle at how he ruined his chances, how everything went horribly wrong. The stupidity he had in his mind back then, how he actually believed he was going to succeed.

   He continued to walk in the snow, then pondered if there could be a chance he's in Asia? But then again even in if he's in Asia Japan or Russia would likely kill or turn him in. It was definitely not good that he was in an icy region, that would mean he would be somewhere in the North.

He slowly spread his wings and began to take flight and sighed as he started thinking about what to do if someone ever finds him again. 

5:48 am

    How long has he been searching for anyone else? It felt like hours. He was never special enough to be the only to have been resurrected, so there must be someone else. The only country he wished to find would be the one that was by his side, the one he allied with. 

  The only face he wanted to see. It seemed like he made enemies with the world, but as long as his ally, his partner was there everything would be ok. 

Although his ally would probably wouldn't want to see him as their alliance wasn't perfect either. 

He slowly descended down to the forest and landed near an icy lake. The sun was slowly rising and he would be more noticeable in the day.

As he was about to sit down on a tree stump to rest, when he heard voices nearby. 

"It's been a while since you last came, at least stay here until lunch."

"I would like to, but I really have to go soon."

     The voice was coming from the east side of the forest. He tried to think quickly— the trees? No, he would be very visible. Was that all he could think of? The footsteps were getting closer so he flew to the nearest tree that seemed like it would be able to cover him. What was the tree again? Right. The Weeping Willow. So was he in China? He shook the thoughts off his head and the two unfamiliar countries stepped out and sat near the lake.

He looked at their flags closely and realized that they were the countries that got their independence after the war. Estonia and Finland.

A/N I think its clear that we're seeing German Empire's perspective by now if you didn't get it yet. 

So basically the first few chapters will kinda go to different perspectives of the countries back alive, at least 10, then the plot will start the rising action. 

Fun Headcanon Facts

- Weimar and Germany look nearly identical, the only difference is their height and Weimar's paler eyes. 

- German Empire is German Empire. He isn't Reichtangle fyi.

- Finland came to visit Estonia for a small political talk a day before but ended up staying there for the night. 

(711 words)