Prologue

The Scarred Lamnia And His Master

Prologue

Deep in the forest lies a cave with bones, meat, food, a nest, and a mysteryous creature who is feared by many. Those who come a’cross’ this creature either went missing or died. no one knew were the missing monster’s and humans were they only knew they were gone forever. Some think they've been eaten alive while others think the creature kidnapped them and kept them locked in a Dungeon. They say it has a long purple tail like a snake and its upper half of its body is a skeleton. When people see his skeleton body they think he is a normal monster that looks angered and has markings on his face but...Once they go afer it its tail is revealed and it kills them or kiddnaps them. those who servive being killed were told to spread a warning to not ever go into the enchanted cherry blossom forest. At night the forest looks purple and magical so it will sometimes lure small human children to the forest that is why there is a fence. Though some children could still get over it somehow. The bodys of the children were never found so they thought he ate them whole or kept them in a Dungeon. Some of the village people hunted the monster but ended up dieing or tramitized always seeming to lose the viligers got desperate and started giving sacrifices to the monster from giving him space and not entering the forest to giving him food and treats. The village noticed if they gave him food and treats he would not atack, kill, or kidnap anyone and he would just grab them and leave not being seen for days or maybe even weeks. They noticed he would alway get the chocolate treats the most and some of the ones it tolerated and would leave anything he disliked. All the time in the morning the villagers came to one spot where The monster was seen the most and would leave a pile of candy there for it. They even went out of there way to make a clearing for a special build that would hold all tha candy. When they left he would grab them quickly and quietly and always leave something behind like a gift or note that said something regarding food and attacks and if he wouldn’t atack anyone or would. If the villagers left him all the candy he disLiked he would attack and if he liked the candy he would spare them. The villagers made a special day for celebration the 15th of every month they would party and have festivals so as  to not to get attacked as much as before. They called this the L.A.F. or the Lamnia Attack Festival A special day where no one had to worry and would get alot of treats than normal and would put them in the spot so it wouldn’t be bothered by the loud music and partying. A time to be free of any worry while also being great friends with the monster. Some things happened that ended up making lamina a good and bad thing when seen the lamnia’s were being sold online for a hefty price mainly for hunting them and killing them. There is a rehabilitation center that will give any amount of money to be able to make the lamina’s pets they were best caught as children but if its an adult they are harder to cach and rehabilitate. The monster was always on guard and aware of his surroundings nobody could cach him off his guard. That was until one day…

End Prologue

A/N
Hey so reminds all characters belong to their Rightful owner and don't belong to me unless said so by me and that goes the same for images or videos none of them belong to me unless said so also if you read the Description it gives more of some info um I will also copy and paste it here for you to read.
And her is were the copy and paste comes in for the Description

Description and A/N

Hey Peeps How are you? Btw happy Thanksgiving everyone. It's been a pleasure writing stories for you peeps. Hope you enjoyed all of them as you can see today I've been releasing many stories and chapters because I'm at a party to bored to be reading stories. Anyway hope you enjoy this story I guess I'll just give you some small info about the story though this might contain some info from chapter one which isn't out yet. Lamia are scary creatures that are half snakes with a long snake tail. In this story cross is a lamnia/lamia that terrorizes a village into giving him food. They celebrate every year they don't get attacked. Lamnia/lamia are sold illegally and legally to people to either be killed or to be taken into a rehab to make them pets. Cross has a group of sanses under his care. Which is why he tells one of them to run and warn the others when they are getting chased by some humans. Most of the monsters/humans in the group were skeleton monsters that were sacrificed to him to be eaten or killed as children which is why cross takes care of them. Cross hates children but can't bare when there sent to death or killed deep down he loves them and it's his goal to protect them. Cross has a venom that can easily kill his victims or knock them out. He also uses his tail as a weapon to kill people by squeezing them to death. Crosses tail can also be sensitive sometimes but not everywhere and not as much as his tongue. Lamnia/lamia's tongues are very sensitive. Especially when you hold them in place on the bottom of there mouth. Lamnia/lamia's can both be humans and monsters but there mainly humans and monster lamnia/lamia's are rare to come by. Which is the reason they are being hunted and sold to people. Most monster lamnia/lamia's are given to other monsters and depending on what type of monsters they are there given to that monsters. There are also bitty lamnia/lamia's which are sold more often than full grown lamnia/lamia's no matter if there humans or monsters.