Chapter One "Hunting and Alive"

Cross P.O.V

“They are over there” yelled a mysteryos voice. “Can’t let them find Me-Us-The Group  just run or slither faster ” whispered a monster with a giant long snake-like tail slithering very quickly away from a group of Humans/Monsters. “ホラーここから出て、私は彼らを失速させま (Horā koko kara dete, watashi wa karera o shissoku sa semasu) |Horror Get out of here I’ll stall them!|” Yelled the monster in an unfamiliar language (to the hunters because they don't know Japanese) to another monster running or slithering with him who was shorter and had a big crack in his skull. The one named horror nodded and sped up while the one who wore black and white slowed down and stopped. Hissing twoards the group as he slowly but surely tried to find an opening for an attack slithering around a tree and bolder. “Found It”(they found an opening to attack) whisperd the monster as he slowly slitherd out from behind the boulder and quickly made a run (or slither) for the attackers. The monster was so fast it latched onto one of its attackers with its tail and squeezed them to death  and bite down on another attacker on the neck inducing a poisonous venom into the attacker killing them. While the monster was too busy killing most of its attackers it didn’t realize what was about to hit it. Just as the monster was about to attack another person it got hit right in its snake-like tail with a sharp knife with barbed wire on the pointy part of the knife. It stuck onto the tail of the monster wearing black and white as it let out a screech of pain from the knife hitting its tail. It started killing all its hunters one by one still in pain. When it killed every one of its attackers it ran (or slitherd) away as fast as it could still hurt by the wound. What he didn’t realize was he accidentally left one alive without knowing.

End Chapter

Alrighty now that's the end for chapter one um it took me a while because I have all this written on google docs so when I'm in school I can just write about it in school it's also how I get most of my stories done I make them on docs work on them at school until I have a piece I can publish like chapter two which is still being written but once I finish which will be soon I will publish it and make adjustments to it here and add an a/n to it sorry for the long wait I originally had this and chapter two together as one but thought hay I can post this big long paragraph as chapter one and have the other be chapter two so here we are anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter see you next time I post bye.