Chapter 1

Your Narrator:

It was a beautiful day in Emerald forest, The leaves blowing, A crow getting hit by a red hooded girl by the name of Ruby Rose, Grimm attacking a random extra that obviously has no idea what he's doing. But all that doesn't matter. Now to our main protagonist!

*Transfer to Y/n*

[Y/N Pov]

Darkness is all I saw. After defeating the beast I could feel my life force and consciences slipping away. Suddenly I hear a voice and quickly spin around.

???: Y/n

You: T-Trish?

Trish: *smile* Hello Y/n

Trish: *smile* Hello Y/n. I missed you

There she is. Illuminated by a white light like the angel she is. I immediately sprint over to her only to be blocked by a barrier causing me to stumble back.

You: Trish! W-Why cant I get through!

Trish smiles sadly as she watches me Punch that barrier over and over hoping to just hold her again.

Trish: It seems its not your time yet.

You: What do you mean!

Trish: There is still more for you to do. Don't worry, We'll meet again. I love you.

I feel myself being force further away from her despite my best efforts to stay.

You: No, NO ,NO , NO, NOOO!!!!

I sit up with a gasp looking around to see I'm in a type of forest surrounded by a bunch of teenagers looking at me with wide eyes.

You: What the hell? Where am I?

[Ruby Pov]

I stood next to Yang and she looked like she was about to burst. But before anyone could say anything else everyone's gaze turned towards a large sphere of electricity.

 But before anyone could say anything else everyone's gaze turned towards a large sphere of electricity

(Smaller and on the ground)

When it cleared all we saw was a boy in a crater probably a year older than yang on his back unconscious He had H/C H/L Hair and was wearing [Insert outfit here]