Chapter 5

[Y/n pov. Jesus Christ it's been ages. I last updates this in December of 2021... It's 2023 now.]

I had just finished getting patched up. Thankfully I was given some Electricity dust which did the job so I was done pretty quick. I was on my way towards team JNPR's dorm as I approach the door I can hear the voices of team RWBY conversing with JNPR. I open the door to be met with both teams sitting down on the beds. They hear the door open and see me standing in the doorway. I sit down next to Ruby.

Y/n: So, what do you want to know?

Pyrrha: Your semblance, What is it?

Y/n: It's not a semblance. But to answer your question. I have Electrokinesis, Electromagnetism and Cyrokinesis.

Weiss: You have ice powers?

Y/n: *Chuckes* Yeah, I got them using a Power Transfer Device on my friend Lucy Kuo. Damn thing was painful.

Ruby: How did you get your lightning powers?

Y/n: . . . . I'll tell you some other time, maybe. It's not a story I like remembering.

Pyrrha: Okay... What about back in combat class? Or the cafeteria? Your lightning was red instead of blue.

Y/n: I guess it's based on my actions and way of thinking. It's hard to explain. If I do good, my electricity remains it's natural blue. But bad, or down right evil actions will make it go red. Depending on how far I go, the more it effects me. As you could see in the cafeteria, I could barely keep it under control. Multiple other students almost got hurt.

Not much was said.

Y/n: I'm sorry you had to see that. I've been mistreated myself back home. People threw rocks at me daily, some even shot at me with guns while I was just minding own business.

Blake: That's horrible.

Y/n: Yeah...

Pyrrha: It's fine, Y/n. Really. No one but Cardin and his friends are upset at you... Well maybe the students that almost got hurt, but everyone has a point where they just cant take it anymore and snap. God knows what you've been through before appearing here.

Ruby: Yeah, what she said.

Ruby rubs my back in a comforting gesture.

Pyrrha: We appreciate you telling us about this.

Y/n: Yeah... Well, I'm gonna go for a walk around Vale. I've done plenty exploring around beacon and it would be nice to see what the city has to offer.

Yang: You want one of us to come with?

Y/n: No thanks, I'm good.

I get up and leave.

[Timeskip passed Y/n finding out what a Bullhead is... I started writing again here.]

Y/n arrives in the city of Vale. He then decides to just wander around taking in his surroundings.

Y/n: 'Everyone looks a lot happier in this place.'

Y/n roams around and then decides to stop at an ice cream store. A bit odd for someone like Y/n, but he hasn't had Ice cream in almost a year.

He enters and orders his favorite (Flavor here.)

He sits down by the window and watches the cars go by as he slowly eats it.

Y/n: 'It's nice not having to deal with terrorists or a conduit hating police force every day. I think I'm gonna like it here.'

Someone sits down in front of him.