Chapter 2 (short)

[A/N: I felt lazy so I decided to make a new chapter now. Solo Team was selected and the reader will be bunking with team JNPR.]

[Y/n pov]

I pondered my choices and ultimately decided to Go solo.

You: My choice is a One man team.

Ozpin: All right, Y/n Cole Macgrath, you will be Beacons very first One man team. For the next for years you will be Team [Give me a name pls]. Now, I will let you talk with team RWBY and JNPR about who you will be staying with untill we get you a dorm of your own. Welcome to Beacon.

Timeskip brought to you by:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm walking away when my [Radar Pulse] goes off and I turn to meet both team RWBY and JNPR behind me.

Ruby: Uh hi! We just wanted to properly introduce ourselves to you and hopefully get to know you better.

Yang: You seem like an interesting person. Not bad looking too~

Ruby: Yang! *Turns to me* Sorry about her,  she's a bit flirty sometimes.

You: It's fine.

Ruby: So! first we'll properly introduce ourselves and then we can decide who's dorm room you'll be staying in. I'll start first, My name is Ruby Rose! Nice to meet you *She holds out her hand for a handshake.

You: I'm Y/n Cole Macgrath *Shakes her hand* Nice to meet you too.

Yang: I'll go next, my name is Yang Xiao Long, Ruby's half sister. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Weiss: My name is Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. One of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

You: Never heard of it, but nice to meet you.

She looks visible shocked and goes to speak before she gets cut off by Blake.

Blake: My name is Blake Belladonna it is nice to meet you Y/n.

I give her a small smile and a nod but I can't help but sense something off about her. Something different to the rest of them.

Jane: Okay! Our team next! My name is Jane Arc, Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, men love it.

You: *smiles a bit* I'm sure they do, nice to meet you jane.

Pyrrha: Hello, I'm Pyrrha Nikos. Though I'm sure you knew that already.

She seemed a bit down at that last part.

Y/n: Uh, not really. Ozpin announcing the teams was the first time I've ever heard anyone with the name of "Pyrrha Nikos"