007~ cuddles

AJ: "well then if you can get n/n to realize her feelings and get her to be your gf, I'll get you any video games you want

AJ: "well then if you can get n/n to realize her feelings and get her to be your gf, I'll get you any video games you want. what do you say?"

kenma: "how long do I get?"

AJ: "hmmm I'll give you 2 months to get it done"

kenma: "fine then I'll play your game. also what's wrong with my- I mean umm what's wrong with n/n?"

AJ: "oooo look at you getting all worried, so cute~"

I couldn't hear what kenma and AJ were talking about but when my eyes trailed towards him, he was blushing intensely.

awww he looks so cute

Genshin addict 👾 & pudding head👀 unmuted

AJ: "I swear to god this bitch is always eating sumn"

I looked up to my phone as I stuffed my mouth with barbecue chips, we all burst into laughter.

about an hour later, kenma was grabbing his key and leaving the house. I didn't pay too much attention to it at first, but when he got to the corner shop I was a Lil confused.

y/n: "hey pudding head?" he just hummed in response "what're you doing?"

AJ: "that's what I was thinking~"

Dani: "bro it's 11 why are you at the shop?"

kenma: "I'm just grabbing some real quick, I'll be back in a bit" he answered before leaving the call. we all dismissed the situation, trusted his words, and just carried on.

a short while later there was a knock at my door. "tetsu~ can you get that please?"

"no, get your fat ass up!"

"I'm not fat you dickhead."

"fine then!" my brother shouted as he trudged downstairs. soon enough my bedroom door swung open and I was tackled into a hug. the girls started squealing in excitement on the phone.

"hi n/n" the sweetness of his voice reached my ears.

"kenma?! omg hiii"

he pulled back a second then placed all my favorite snacks across my desk. he gently lifted me into his arms bridal style, then sat in my chair with me in his lap.

"what's wrong n/n?"

"what- nothings wrong. I'm fine"

"no you're not don't lie to me" he tickled me

"kenma~" I gasped out in uncontrollable laughter

"see every time you lie, I will tickle you."

AJ & Dani: "aww you guys are so cute"

but I couldn't hear them I was too invested in kenma, his golden cat-like eyes were mesmerizing.

"guess you can tell me in the morning, u want cuddles?"

I just nodded, I quickly changed my phone's position so we could still talk to the girls on the phone. kenma wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close and snuggled his head into the side of my neck.

kenma: "wait- what are we gonna wear?"

AJ: "imma wear a dress"

Dani: " I'm wearing pants"

kenma: "n/n?...."

y/n: "don't worry pudding head I'll sort us out, m'kay?" 

--------------------------------------------------

a/n: sorry for making yall wait