004~ LATE!!!

"WE'RE HERE!" We both yelled as we tried to get through the doorway at the same time

"WE'RE HERE!" We both yelled as we tried to get through the doorway at the same time. Which got us stuck.

"Ugh, let me go first," Kenma said trying to shove me to the side.

"Stop moving idiot." I pushed him back

"No, you." We continue to push each other until we both fell and I landed on top of him.

"Hmmm~" we groaned in pain

"Kenma, y/n. You're late." The coach's voice boomed in my ear, "Why might that be?"

Kenma immediately threw me off him and got up, bowing in front of the coach. "I'm sorry coach. We were in detention."

"Oh well, guess it can't be helped on your part. I don't think y/n will change her behaviors for now."

I was lifted by my collar, I let my head hang, "Kuroo can you put me down." My feet were far from the floor. It's these times when I remember that I'm short.

"I told you, you should've listened to the teacher."

"I'm not gonna listen to a bitch." I mumbled

"You have to help now. No excuses."

"But I don't wanna."

"I'm afraid you're gonna. Also, you're the reason Kenma's late so you have to help now.." he looked over at Kenma, "How do you never get angry with her?"

Kenma just shrugged it off and went over to join the practice. Kuroo put me down "You already know what to do, right?"

"Yeah yeah, fill up the water bottle, get the towel, and whatever." I said walking over to the bleachers "I'm really sorry guys but I gotta help out now."

"Well that's your problem, I would say I would help but then I'd be lying." AJ shrugged it off, she didn't even look at me; her eyes fixated on her phone whilst she played Genshin.

"Alright then." Dani was sipping on her new cup of boba.

"What flavor did he get you?"

"Uhhh I believe it's Thai milk tea with tapioca :)"

{Time skip}

"Okay, that's it for today's practice guys, time to clean up," Kuroo announced.

Kenma immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me to the storage room.

"What are you-"

"Please don't get us in trouble again. Then you don't have to help when you wanna skip practice. It can benefit us both."

I wrapped my arms around him a squeezed him tight. "Aww, you're so cute pudding head. Sure I'll try not to get in trouble anymore," I pulled back for a minute and looked him in the eyes "... but that's not a promise."

"Awwww. Yaku san are they dat-"

"Shut up!" Yaku said, chopping his head.

We turned around (still holding each other) to see the whole team, Dani and AJ at the doorway. We immediately pushed each other away and froze up. Everyone ran away.

"Okay time for you to shower," I said shoving the pudding head out of the storage room.

He rapidly shook his head "No absolutely tf not, I'll just have one when I get home."

"Just take one now~"

Kenma swiftly turned around and tried to walk in the other direction.

"Oh no, you don't." I quickly grabbed his hand a dragged him across the floor.

"Kenma's just shy about him having a small dick." Kuroo suddenly appeared

"Let me not lie, he gives me small dick energy. But he still needs to shower."

"Not now later." Kenma tugged his hand causing me to fall, he immediately got up and ran

"Kenma Kozume get here right now." I growled.

We chased him around the gym until he got tired and I pounced on him. "Okay then just get dressed then."

{Time skip}

We all teased Kenma about having a small dick all the way home.

'Kenma didn't even seem bothered at all guess he's used to this now I thought to myself as we arrived at my house

"Bye guys, see you tomorrow." Kuroo and I said in synchrony

"Byeeeeeee" 

   --------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: tbh idek what to say here today. 

I got too much on my mind rn, @Ratiswhereitsat and my other bsf y'all already know. thanks for being here for me <3 <3 <333333333333

anyways I hope you're all doing swell, Love ya sweeties <3