Chapter 4

Rei sat in the palm of Knockouts servo. She watched all the look alike robots watching the red one pass by, she let out a soft whimper and curled into a ball. Knockout looked down at her and frowned, he could tell she was scared. He thought maybe he could cheer her up somehow.

"There you are Knockout, is that a human?" A blue mech asked.

"Sure is Breakdown, she was sitting in the rain on the outskirts of the town" Knockout smiled, the two began to walk together.

"What was she doing out there? Don't they usually take shelter from the rain?" Breakdown asked.

"Usually, I'm taking her to Megatron to see if she has any use to him" Knockout said.

"If he don't kill her.." Breakdown muttered.

"WHAT?!" Rei cried looking up at him.

"Oh uh" the blue mech stuttered.

"Good one Breaky...relax I'm sure Megatron will find you useful somehow" Knockout said.

(Bridge)

Megatron gazed at the human with a frown. The girl was shaking horribly, Soundwave watched her and was somewhat worried about her he could tell she was scared and stressed about everything that has happened.

"So Knockout tells me your brother is the same human the autobots have" Megatron smirked.

"What?....my brother...is with giants like you to?" She asked.

"Indeed child, tell me...don't you find it strange that he never invites you to 'hang out' or how if you ask they make up lies" Megatron asked.

"...They...have done that...Jack, his friends, mom" Rei frowned.

"What family keeps secrets from each other like that?...what brother would lie to such a sweet child like yourself?" Megatron asked a she circled the medic holding the girl.

".....I just wanted to be close to them, I wanted us to be together again, to do fun things...he's always out until late at night..the only time I see him is at school" Rei said sadly.

"Why not help us" Megatron said.

"Help? How?...how could I possibly help giants like you?" Rei asked.

"You get your brother Jack bring you along, make him if you have to...and you tell us the autobots bases location, we can get rid of them for you. Then you'll have your family all to yourself" Megatron said.

"......I...I'll do my best" Rei said.

"Wonderful, Knockout will look out for you while your with us, you have my word that you are well protected by the Decepticons" Megatron said.

"Thank you sir" Rei said.

Knockout bowed and turned to leave. Breakdown quick to follow, the two talked as they went to the med bay. Rei saw so many tools and jars and stuff she didn't know what they were. Knockout walked to the counter and placed Rei down.

Breakdown came back with a cube for the medic. She watched them slowly drink their cubes, as they talked. She stared at the blue glowing cube as she wondered what it was.

"What?" Knockout asked as he eyes her staring.

"What is that your drinking?" Rei asked.

"...Energon, it's harmful to you humans" Knockout said as he looked back at Breakdown.

"....will I be staying here from now on?" Rei asked.

"...no I'll be taking you home, as for picking you up just call me" knockout said.

"Right" Rei nodded as she looked around again.

"Maybe she's bored" Breakdown said.

"Bored? How could she be bored?" Knockout asked.

"She's a teenage human Knocks, I've seen them get bored easily...Bulkheads pet does" Breakdown said.

"Hm...alright...we will get her some things to do while she's here" Knockout nodded.

"If it's alright with you...I can pack books and whatever in my backpack" Rei said.

"If you want to" Knockout shrugged.

(Time skip)

Rei woke up to her alarm going off. She sat up and yawned. She climbed out of bed only to get tangled into the blankets and fall out of bed.

"Ah!..oaf!.....oooow" she whined.

"Rei? Rei are you ok in there?" June asked from the door.

"I'm fine!" Rei grumped still upset that her family lied to her.

"Alright" June said leaving.

Rei grabbed a pair of black headed shorts, and a red halter top. She grabbed a pair of grey knee high socks and and tanned swayed ankle high boots. She went to her mirror and brushed her hair. Putting it up in a ponytail with her bangs loose.

Rei grabbed her backpack, and repacked it. She put in two chapter books, a crossword book, pens and pencils. Sketch book, and laptop and charger. Along with her cell phone charger. She then grabbed her school books and stuffed them in the bag.

"Lord oh mighty that's gotten a bit heavy...thankfully I don't have to carry more than I have to, just my binders and stuff" she said as she left her room.

Rei saw Jack sitting at the table, eating some toast. She walked over to the table and grabbed an apple from the bowl. Taking a bite she made her way to the door.

"Rei! Rei wait, don't you want a ride?" Jack asked as he ran to the garage.

"Nope I'm good....wouldn't want to keep you from your secretive life" Rei said as she grabbed an umbrella in case it rained again.

"What? Rei whatever I do wouldn't keep me from giving you a ride anywhere" Jack said.

"LIAR! Ever since I came home you and mom both lie to me every day!, you both stay out till late which for her sure she's a nurse she can't help it. But you? You have no excuse to stay out that late!" Rei said as she marched away in a huff.

"Rei..." Jack frowned.