Chapter 1

Rei sat quietly in her seat as the plane was high above the ground, she was happily reading a medical book she had bought at the book store before going to the airport. Along with a couple other books, like a cook book and baking book.

He had her red earbuds in her ears listening to classical music for a change, having taken to hearing the music classes playing them she ended up downloading some. She liked a few of the lyrical free music. Beside her in the empty seat was her backpack with her school books and a duffle bag that held her laptop and charger, her cellphone charger some reading books and a picture, her suitcase was in cargo hold. (Don't know what it's called on a plane)

"Anything to drink miss?" A lady asked.

"Some apple juice please" Rei smiled.

"Of course, here you are miss" the woman smiled pushing the cart down the isle.

Rei opened the bottle of apple juice and took a sip, she looked out the window and sighed. She glanced at her closed book she sat down to take the juice, leaning back in her seat she closed her brown eyes.

'Soon I'll be back home....home with my family' she smiled at the thought slowly going to sleep.

(Jasper)

Jack sat on the couch In the autobot base listening to Ratchet scolding Bulkhead and Wheeljack for breaking a crate with the lob ball. Again.

He suddenly got a text from his mother stating that he was going to be late, which he clued in for immediately. He shot up quickly grabbing his bag.

"Where's Arcee?" He asked.

"On a scouting mission, what did you need?" Ratchet asked.

"I have to get home now! Mom and I are expecting someone and we have to meet them at the air port" Jack said.

"I can take you home if you want" Optimus said.

"Thanks Optimus" Jack smiled running down the steps.

Optimus transformed down and opened his passenger door, as Jack jumped in and buckled up he drove out of the base.

"Who are you going to meet if I may ask?" Optimus asked as he drove down the road.

"My sister....my dad had her shipped off to a private school where his mother lived...she's been there for a few years" Jack said.

"Did she ever get to visit?" Optimus asked as he made his turn.

"Oh yeah on holidays, and even then it was up to grandma" Jack sighed.

Arriving at Jacks house Optimus told June he would happily take them to the airport, June smiled thanking him, hopping in the drivers seat. They left for the airport.

Ratchet bridged them back to base and sent them at least twenty minutes away from the airport, joining the traffic on the highway now having to get to the turn off for the airport.

(Airport)

Rei collected her things once she was inside the building off the plane, sitting in the cafe sipping some coffee. Her music playing still, she was happy to be on the ground again, and more happy to just be home finally.

Rei waited for her family to come inside, and she guessed the traffic was backed up since they weren't there yet. Until her brother texted her telling her to come out front to meet them. Finishing her drink she gathered her things and went outside looking around.

"What the?!" She gasped seeing the semi truck.

"Hey, we Uh don't have the car rate now so we borrowed our friends truck to pick you up, let me help you" Jack said taking her luggage and puttting it in behind the seats.

Rei helped put her things in the cab, and sat with Jack sharing a seat, awkward as it was she didn't mind. She remembered how they'd do that as kids share a seat. Looking at the trucks interior she noticed a symbol like image on the steering wheel.

"So who is this friend that lent you the truck?" Rei asked.

"Oh just a friend....don't worry about it sweetie, he's always usually busy it just happened he didn't have to go anywhere today so we got to use the truck, right Jack?" June asked.

"Yup...it'll be nice having you home again Rei, it was to quiet without you..kinda boring" Jack smiled.

"Heheheh I know what you mean grandma never let me have friends over to visit not even for studying, and I have a curfew if I went out to study or hang out" Rei sighed.

"I'm sure his mother wasn't that bad Rei" June said.

"Oh yeah? Try being invited to the movies in the day time and you only get thirty minutes to stay then come home, and if I was late I was grounded" Rei frowned.

"What? That's ridiculous" June frowned.

"I did all the house work while she sat around sipping iced tea or whatever...watching game shows" the girl grumped.

"What a woman...well I'm glad your home now" June said.

"Thanks mom" Rei smiled.

It was a long drive, and rather warm being in the sun like they were with hardly any clouds, but they managed to get back to jasper in one piece and without a run in with the Decepticons. Optimus was happy for not running into them, he waited as Jack unloaded his sisters iteams and when he was done June said she was going to return the truck and walk home.

June drove around the corner and got out, thanking the prime again and watched him drive off back home. She quickly walked back to the house hear Rei squeal about Jack owning a bike. June laughed as she saw Rei looking at the parked car.

"I guess they dropped it off heheh cmon let's go out for dinner" June smiled.

"Chinese" Rei beamed.

"No way pizza" Jack said.

"NO! Grandma never let me have take out a lot and Chinese was not allowed I want Chinese" Rei said.

"Fine we can do Chinese...but next time we do pizza" Jack smirked.

"Deal" Rei smiled shaking his hand.