Chapter 6

Rei was sitting in her class with Jack staring at her again. She grew Agitated with him for it but remained quiet. She had to get him to take her with him. So she could keep up her end of the deal with Megatron.

She started to wonder if it was a mistake, but she also knew he did wrong to by not telling her the truth. She knew what she had to do, and when she did get to their base she had to play dumb with them. Knockout and Starscream, and Soundwave would set up traps for them in hopes of destroying them. And Rei had to convince them to go to each one if one were to fail.

The bell rang and Rei gathered her stuff and left her class. Heading to her last class she was startled when someone grabbed her wrist.

"Rei can we talk? Please" Jack asked.

"What do you wish to say?" She asked putting on a bored face.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth, it was to protect you...but...well...I wanna make it up to you somehow" he said.

".....I know one way you could do that" she said looking thoughtful.

"How?" Jack asked.

"Take me with you" she said.

"What? You could get hurt Rei, isn't there anything else?" He asked.

"Nope, it's either take me with you or don't bother to talk to me" she said closing her eyes with a pout.

"Alright alright, you win I'll take you with me" Jack said giving in.

"Great, I'll meet you at your bike then" Rei smiled as she left for her class.

"What did I just do?" Jack asked quietly.

(End of school)

Rei stood outside waiting tapping her foot, standing by Arcee who was trying to figure out what the girl was up to. Rei saw Jack and his friends walk out of the school and over to her, each one seemed kinda quiet about something.

"You three ok? Or is there another lie you wish to tell me?" She asked with a small smirk.

"No, no lie...well shall we get going? I know we will have explaining to do" Jack said.

"Wouldn't have to explain squat if you never lied" Rei said.

"I KNOW I LIED, IM SORRY!" Jack cried out as he sat on arcee.

"Hm...let's just go before I change my mind at forgiving you" Rei said.

(Base)

Everyone pulled up and Rei hid her amazement by pretending to be bored. Though part of it wasn't acting, she wasn't fazed in the slightest. Ratchet was stuttering at seeing the newest human. Rei mentality laughed at him.

Optimus came out and saw the girl, he looked to the children and waited for one of them to explain, he knew who she was but he wanted to know why she was brought to the base.

"I'm sorry optimus, it was me...she...made it hard to say no..I lied to her so much after she came home and she stated bringing her along would help her to forgive Me" Jack said.

"...very well...you are however responsible for you Jack, do you understand?" Optimus asked.

"I do, and I'll keep an eye on her" Jack nodded.

"Alright, welcome to the base Rei" he said.

"I'm sorry do I know you? How do you all know my name?" She asked.

"I told them about you, well me and mom both told them. And Optimus here was the one who brought us to pick you up" Jack said.

"....I see....so uh Optimus was it? Is it cool I explore a bit?" Rei asked.

"I see no harm in that, would you like someone to accompany you?" He asked.

"I think I'll be good, unless I get lost and don't show back up in maybe a hour and a half then send a search party" Rei said.

"Alright then, just be careful" Optimus said as he walked over to ratceht who was still stuttering.

Bulkhead chuckled at him only to get a wrench to the helm. He whined as he rubbed his helm. Miko laughed at him.

Bumblebee took shelter behind Smokescreen who yelped at being turned into a shield.

"Hey hey hey! What do you think your doing Bee?!" He cried.

:shield!: Bee said.

"DONT USE ME!" Smokescreen yelled.

(Hall)

Rei walked slowly through the halls. Looking at all the pipes and doors. Some doors were open to show supplies others she didn't know what. She wondered a bit more until she stumbled upon a room with what looked like objects.

"What are these things?" She asked aloud.

"Relics" a voice said scaring her.

"Lord oh mighty! For a bit guy your awfully quiet" Rei said.

"Apologies Rei, these are relics from our planet Cybertron. To which ended up on earth...most are of autobot origin while some were created by the Decepticons" Optimus said.

"....so....who's fault is it really for whatever has happened to bring you all here?" Rei asked.

"....Both sides I suppose, we are just as much at fault as the Decepticons are. We have both taken lives of the opposite sides" the prime said.

"....if you could would you end the fight?" She asked.

"I would, but I fear Megatron would still rather fight then end things peacefully" Optimus said.

(Time skip)

Rei sat behind Jack as they drove home. She was thinking on everything Optimus told her. She wondered if she should still help the cons. But they understood her more than her family did.

She knew she couldn't keep going to base, two wrongs didn't make a right. She closed her eyes in defeat. She knew where she belonged.

'I'm now a Decepticon among the humans' she thought.

She opened her eyes and watched the darkened scenery pass by, the stars bright in the sky. Moon half dark.

(Next day)

Rei laid in her bed. Door locked, she listened as her mother and brother got ready for the day. A knock sounded at the door and she ignored it. She had a couple bags packed and ready to go spend a long time on the ship.

When she heard whoever was at her door leave, she slowly and quietly got out of bed. Already dressed and ready to go.

"Let's see...suitcase with clothes, check. Duffle bag with all health and necessities, check. Second duffle bag with my entertainment stuff, check.....backpack with whatever else...check" she sighed.

"Well time to go...they should be gone by now" Rei said peeking into the hall.

She heard no one, signalling that the house was empty. She carried each bag into the garage, then went back for a bag full of water bottles and canned foods as well as some others that didn't need to be in a fridge. Setting that bag down she locked the door up, and called Knockout.

"I'm sorry mom...Jack...I hope you can forgive me" Rei said as she heard Kncokout pull in.