Chapter 2

It had taken three weeks for all the injuries to heal correctly and Takemichic finally got to meet more of her family, filled with her father and grandfather on both sides soon enough her uncles and aunts. Her grandmother and uncle had taken her to beauty salon and her old blonde hair was still blonde but it was no longer a mess this time, she had longer hair and bangs that went with it. She was starting to wear a bit more makeup then she had done before and she looked like a whole different person, she was now heading back to school she only spoke with hina and no ones else because she had been blocked by everyone and she decided to leave them alone.

Driver " good morning my lady I will be driving you to school and picking you up when school ends, if anything comes up please give me a call"

Takemichi " okay"

Grandmother " have a good day at school my dear"

Granny " don't allow those boys near you"

Takemichi " yes grandmothers"

Man " have a good day at school miss" two row of man had lined up as Takemichic was walking to the limo, she was heading off to school.

Takemichi " umm well here is back at school yeah for me ... people I have to see that .... Nevermind" the car ride had ended and Takemichic soon arrived at school the driver had opened the door for her, and she soon step out.

Random girl " who is she she seems new and made of money"

Takemichi " gossiping girls"

Random girl 2 " she to beautiful to be here"

Takemichi " you can do this Takemichic show everyone what you are made of" Takemichic noticed some people were looking at her, she soon walked to her shoes locker and changed out here shoes.

????? " excuse me I think you have bene given someone else shoes locked the girl who owns that shoes locker is been out sick, but she coming back" Takemichic soon turned around and saw akkun standing there.

Takemichi " oh yes I heard about her I was told she was transferring school poor thing didn't feel like coming back, but coming from the looks of you I think you have something to do with it .... She seemed nice" Takemichic soon closed the shoes locker and walked away from akkun she didn't know if that was the right thing to say or the wrong thing. She was still mad at them she had done everything to save them all for horrible deaths and they ended up trusting kisaki who was wolf in sheep clothing.

Takemichi " what did my father mean they were send me some help last night at dinner" Takemichic soon entered her classroom and soon the students were looking at her she didn't say anything, and just walked to her old desk and sat there.

Random guy " she sitting in Takemichic desk but I thought the guys were not allow anyone to sit there"

Random girl 3 " there are rumors saying Takemichic was not coming back they said something bad happened to her and her grandmother"

Takemichi " you all know it rude to spend rumors about a poor girl right so until there is truth ... shut up" some members of toman walked into the classrooms and had shocked looks when they saw someone sitting in Takemichic desk, they were hoping to see her become mikey wanted to have some words with her but none of the guys had the guts t call her after what happened.

???? " hey new girl you are sitting in my friend desk"

Takemichi " sorry but the teacher said I could sit here for a while until they got me a new desk"

sensi " okay everyone have a sit please we have morning announcements" soon everyone had their seat but not before they were some news desk being dragged into the classroom.

Sensi " first announcement welcome back Takemichic it great to have you back"

Takemichi " it great to be back sir I have missed being in class so much"

Everyone " Takemichic" Takemichic soon sat down and everyone was still looking at her shocked the Toman members were looking at her shocked.

Sensi " we where supposed to have some new students today but they will be coming later on today or tomorrow"

After class

Takemichi " ummm" Takemichic had walked out of the girl bathroom after fixing her hair, she soon ran into people she didn't want to see at all.

Chifuyu " hey Takemichic"

Takemichi " ....." Takemichic soon walked pass the guys and right away they were following her she was not giving them the time of day.

Hakki " wait Takemichic please stop and talking with us"

Takemichi " fine you have three minutes"

Chifuyu " so how are you doing are you feeling...."

Takemichi " you are wasting your minutes speaking faster or don't speak at all'

Hakki " why haven't you been that school we know we said we didn't want to see you but we didn't mean leave"

Takemichi " I don't have time for this okay I have things and pekoe to talk too okay goodbye ...." Takemichic soon walked away but tears were filing her eyes, she was soon crying in a corner when someone tap her shoulder she soon looked up and saw, hina.

Hina " hey Takemichic I missed you" Takemichic soon got up and hugged hina soon the two girls talked and Takemichi told hina she had meet her fathers, and the rest of her family during the time she was gone. Toman underlings were coming up to have some words with Takemichic but she was not speaking to them, she soon was happy when the school day ended.

Takemichi " ........"

????? " wait Takemichic can we talk please" Takemichic soon turn around and saw it was Chifuyu and she soon turned back around.

Takemichi " nope I sorry but I have to get home my grandmother is waiting for me"

Chifuyu " then let me walk you home later on please I need to talk to you no we ...everyone needs to talk with you"

Takemichi " what the beat down I had gotten was not good enough .. sorry Chifuyu but I don't have the time right now" Takemichic soon started walking away when Chifuyu grabbed her hand.

Chifuyu " please don't leave we are suppose to be team remember"

????? " take you dirty hands off of her you punk" chifuyu soon let Takemichci go while the two man holding guns walked over to the poor boy.

Takemichci " it okay he is a classmate of mine"

Chifuyu " take-Chan who are they"

Takemichci " they are family friends"

Random man " it none of your business kid of who I'm leave Takemichci alone"

Chifuyu " come on Takemichci who are they please come with me"

Takemichci " please chifuyu go home before it worst" Takemichci soon walked over to the limo and got in quickly why the guys kept chifuyu away from her. Once she got in they soon got in as well chifuyu soon followed the car half away trying to find out why takemichci was with them.

Chifuyu " Takemichci.... I have to tell the others right away"