Chapter 17

After some traveling everyone had arrived at Takemichi family beach house and it was going well, the girls were taking pictures and the boys were having some stupid race down to the water. The three girls stood there wondering what was going on with the guys, and if they made the right choice asking the adults to stay back for a few days.

Hina " take-Chan are you sure you want to marry one of them or any of them"

Emma " I think draken and mitusya are prefect husband and they check all the boxes"

Takemichi " did draken or mitusya pay you to say that for them"

Emma " no I'm doing to freely and I'm playing match marker right now"

Hina " what about chifuyu"

Emma " he work as well be perfect with animals"

Takemichi " I thought we came here to enjoy of vacations mot play matchmaker or act like this is some dating show"

Hina " well see it like this if you get a boyfriend or boyfriends then you will be able to get the others to leave you alone"

Takemichi " fine now come on let for join the guys before they do something stupid"

Chifuyu " hey girls come join us"

Emma " coming" all there girls has ran off to join the boys in the water and started playing around, everyone was having a fun time together.

Ran " may I sit here with you"

Takemichi " sure" Takemichi had decided to take a sit on beach blanket while the some of others went to get some food, while the rest played in the water.

Ran " you see to be more happy then before"

Takemichi " yeah I'm happy because I'm starting to see some of my friends reject their actions and want to start over"

Ran " that good so what are we going to do about Mikey, because we all know he will not stop until he finally get you to forgive him"

Takemichi " I'm don't want deal with Mikey that the moment I have been doing everything to keep him safe, and he turned his back on me like I was nothing"

Ran " you know you're father said I'd get to out of hand he might, make us change schools"

Takemichi " I had a feeling that will happen let's hope that dose not happen, because I like it at my school I and I rather not leave because of some boys who can't take a hint"

Takemichi " I rather stay at my school where my friends are and I don't care if mikey keeps on bother me, soon or later he will see that the old me is gone"

Ran " don't worry we will be here for you"

Takemichi " thank you ran you are the best"

Rinduo " what are you two talking about"

Ran " I was making sure she was okay because of mikey and his werdio friends won't take a hint"

Rinduo " if you need me I and mess them up good"

Takemichi " no thank you rinduo we haven't gone that far yet"

Hakkia " when do you think the others will get back here"

Takemichi " coming from Emma text there a wait for the food, but they will be back soon"

Hakkia " well in the mean time I will be laying down here with you all, I'm taking a break"

Koko " so are you give up always hakkia"

Hakkia " leave me alone koko"

Koko " I still can't believe you use to our old captain baby sister"

Hakkia " hush"

Inui " both of you stop please for Takemichi sake"

Takemichi " thank you inui so hakkia how is tenju doing"

Hakkia " he is doing well he came back home a few days ago, and it seems like he go his life around and found a good job "

Koko " well our former leader has officially retired"

Hakkia " yeah he had even asked for forgiveness from me and yuzuha and we accepted his apology, he moved back  home with us he seem to be dating someone as well"

Inui " that good"

Hakkia " my big bro said your family men had found him"

Takemichi " yeah he was doing some work in the courtyside and taking some classes as well, I gave him a speech and he decided to come home ... you need him home and he needs you guys as well"

Hakkia " thank you Takemichi"

Takemichi " you are welcome" Takemichci kind nature was easy to see because she will do anything for her friends, she will always put them before her no matter what happens. That what made her right to become the next heir of her families clan, because she will always think about others before herself, even one who had done her harm in the past.