Chapter 3

Takemichci had gotten home from school and was feeling mixed emotions about her first day back to class, but her phone kept on going off she soon saw it was texts from the guys. Takemichci didn't pay anything attention to them and soon muted the message, she really didn't want to deal with them at the moment and wanted something else. She soon changed out of her clothes and into something clausal wear, she was now sitting on her bed reading a book.

Takemichci " umm what I'm going to do with them they won't leave me alone first they act like I'm not their friend and now they want to make peace"

Maid " excuse me miss your fathers will love to have a word with your about something important"

Takemichci " coming" Takemichci soon walked out of her bedroom and went to the room where her fathers were waiting.

???? " dear daughter it seems like we haven't yet to told you of our names but it important you know them, because you will need to be using your family names to get others to listen"

Takemichci " yes fathers"

???? " my name is akio I'm your oldest father and head of the clan"

????? " then I'm daiki I'm the second oldest and second on command but I'm head of information and blackmailing"

???? " I'm haru I'm the middle child and the third in command but I'm most in changer of loans"

???? " I'm kenji the youngest of the brother and I'm the last in command, I'm mostly in change of getting of people who think it okay to betray"

Takemichci " it nice to know you even more fathers"

Kenji " we have heard daughter you have been dealing with some issues at you first day of school"

Takemichci " yes father I had my friends trying to speak to me early today and they wouldn't leave me alone"

Haru " there are many ways we can get these boys to leave you alone"

Takemichci " I don't want harm to come to them fathers even due they let harm come to me, My mother had raised me to a better person so I will be the better person and I will also be cutting off ties with those I think we are to toxic for my well-being and others reason"

Daiki " you mother has raised you well now come on your grandmother had made a family dinner, for us she would ,I've you to get to know the rest of you family tree my dear"

Takemichci " yes father" Takemichci had been dressed into a beautiful kimono and she was soon sitting next to her father, when she noticed there were some empty seats.

Man " sires the rest of your guests have arrived" Takemichci soon looked up and saw some faces that she had seen before.

Akio " sweetie I will like you to meet the Haitian brothers rindo and ran"

Ran " hello Takemichci it great to see you again"

Rindo " you are at your service my lady"

Akio " then they is inzana and his friend Kakucho"

Takemichci " oh yes I remember you guys from a fight many years ago"

Inpui " my lady"

Takemichci " hello guys" the guys were having dinner with you at a table they all seemed like they wanted to say something, but either of them wanted to speak first.

Takemichci " okay you all can ask the questions that are on your mind"

Ran " is it true you that you were kicked out of toman because if the rat face kisaki"

Takemichci " yes I was"

Rindou " well you don't have to worry princess we will keep Mikey and his so called idiots, away from you"

Takemichci " how much far away can you all do"

Kakucho " we will see about that"

Inzana " I never liked Mikey or any of my so called sibling so being by your side will crush him"

Takemichci " I'm not doing this to crush anyone from toman im doing this to show everyone a women, can be in power and make men fall onto their knees and worship her"

Ran " I love the way you think princess"

Takemichci " so I'm guessing you guys will be in my class because the so called new students didn't, show up today and you fall fit the bill"

Inzana " you are very wise and beautiful my lady" Takemichci soon took a sip of her drink and smiled at the guys who were grinning, oh they were doing this to get close to the angel and make sure her old friends stay away from good.

With everyone else

Mikey " are you sure you saw Takemichci get into a limo with some strangers"

Chifuyu " yes I did"

Draken " maybe it some family members of her"

Chifuyu " they had guns and looked like they were gangsters"

Mikey " we can go over to Takemichci house and speak with her about everything, maybe she will be willing to ...."

Mitusya " forgive us"

Baji " fine we will be seeing her tomorrow at school and if we don't talk to her we can just go to her house, and speak with her"