Chapter 10

Takemichi had been told my her cousin Asahi that her father and him had went to meet with one of her little friends Takemichi was wondering who it was until Asahi mentioned it was the red light distract. She soon put the pieces together and knew it was draken right away she didn't say anything else. She had many questions on how did these men find out where draken lived then she realized her family was yakuza meaning they could get anything that want and find anyone.

Asahi " the little brat look like he was going to puke"

Boten " hey cousin are you sure this boy is powerful he seemed scared out of his mind" Takemichi was looking at her two cousins who were eating some breakfast and watching some game show.

Takemichi " maybe see yakuza members scared him out of his mind please tell me you didn't fight him"

Asahi " no we didn't but uncle ..... sacred him straight'

Takemichi " dad"

Asahi " im in trouble for tell her"

Boten " you don't say" the two clans soon realized that takemichi had the same temper and mood like her mother, both of them would become very scary when they were mad about something, and lying was not a good idea when it came to them because it will always start something bad. Takemichi soon found her fathers and asked which one of them went after draken.

Takemichi " you can't juts go after some teenage boy without causing any issues"

..... " we were just having normal conversation I didn't mean to scary the poor boy hey is it my fault the boy get scared easily"

Takemichi " very funny I have school in an hour" Takemichi soon walked out the room her fathers were soon remind of their wife, when she was mad she was mad. Right now Takemichic had the same expression on her face that her mother use to have when she was mad at them.

.... " so are we done with this conversation"

.... " yeah I think it over"

Takemichi " it not over"

..... " she is her mother daughter"

So draken was still trying to collect himself after what had happened last night to him he never had knew Takemichi, had a father until now he didn't even see a picture of the men in Takemichi old family house. He was still wondering where the man had been all her life to finally show up now but now, he knows what toman had done to her. What made the middle school more scared this that Takemichi father was yakuza boss and he looked serious about the matter, even the young man behind he was takemici cousin.

Takemichi " hey draken we need to talk"

Draken " umm sure where do you want to go"

Takemichi " the roof garden it a better place"

Draken " sure" soon Takemichi and draken walked to the roof garden and they were sitting there not saying a word, soon takemichi had taken a deep breath to finally speak with him.

Draken " so your father I finally meet him and he a yakuza boss"

Takemichi " yeah that my dad"

Draken " are you okay why is he back now"

Takemichi " ken just listen okay"

Draken " fine" Takemichi had told drakne the whole story getting the boys full attention and he just sat there saying nothing.

Takemichi " ken please say something"

Draken " wow so you are the future heirs of two yakuza clans"

Takemichi " yes"

Draken " that cool your dad is right im a coward"

Takemichi " yes during that time you were a coward but you are not now you have seen the error of your ways, and im sorry of my father scared you"

Draken " it okay so are we good or do you still want distance from me"

Takemichi " we are good because if we were not I will not be talking with you but it going to take time until I forgive everything else you know"

Draken " I understand my yakuza princess"

Takemichi " not you too"

Draken " to late im calling you that as your new nickname"

Takemichi " fine"

Draken " I'm just happy you have one scary dad ......"

Takemichi " well you see about that" once Takemichi told draken about her other father he face soon become pale and he looked at her with fear in his eyes.

Draken " oh so now I have four yazkua bosses that dont like me"

Takemichi " it will be good I promise my father will soon started liking you maybe or maybe not"

Draken " whatever you say my lady"

Takemichi " oh here we go now come on my grandmothers have invited to you dinner and you can meet my other dads"

Draken " wait dads more then one"

Takemichi " yes I will explain in the car ride now come along" draken soon got into the car with Takemichi without saying else but his heart was racing, he had to know more of Takemichi and her family. He wanted to repair what he had broken with her, because he really missed his angel.