{ born as the wailing women }

The harsh air of dawn hit her skin, the pain could only be compared to a thousand needles being compressed into her skin at a harsh impact. She screamed out in despair, only to hear a newborns cry. She didn't know where she was, she was scared, alone and cold the reminder of being locked in the attic setting off an alarm in her head.

She thought she had escaped, it had seemed she had not.

She tried to open her eyes, to check her surroundings but she was covered in gunk. As soon as it was there it was gone, odd.

Odd, was a word always used to describe Emery Liles.

Ever since she was a child, others tended to steer away from that odd Emery Liles that had always had little to no lunch and the baggiest clothes most of the children had witnessed on a child.

No friends.

No love.

No life.

When Emery Liles had finally taken her life she had expected to be embraced by the warm comforts death offered. Peace, tranquillity and what one could only explain as what they expected the comforts of the Elysian fields to bring. It seems that she had been mislead, for this unexplainable bit of pain could not compare to the war brewing inside of her heart.

As the newborns cries grew louder, she stopped. The cries, they were- no..no! They couldn't be.

She refused.

Even if it was to be true she would find a way to return to deaths clutches.

For if this was true, and dare she say she was reborn that mean that death was just as cruel as life.

That simple truth was something she refused to believe.

She didn't want to even think of it as a truth but a lie woven by deceit.

For if death was as cruel as life, than she had put death on a pedestal for nothing.

She had been fooled.

Then those eight words that had come out of a males mouth she assumed by the mans deep voice, had seemed to set off a wildfire in the young girl.

"We shall name her Walburga, Walburga Irma Black."

Her magic reacting to her desperate emotions and the growing grim feeling crawling up her spine as fog would a cemetery pushed everyone but the person holding her, who she could now identify as Irma Black nee Crabbe.

Her wails filled the room, whilst everyone stared at her in shock,

awe,

jealousy,

pride and greed.

Emotions that would follow our young newly named Walburga for a long time.

It had seemed that like the book young Walburga had a piercing cry, one that would only be described as a banshee.

She had just unknowingly put a target on her back, for producing the earliest accidental magic since Merlin Emrys and Morgana Le'fay. Let alone the raw power she was currently leaking, yes, Walburga Black had always been destined for greatness.

{A/n I'm hoping this goes through I genuinely enjoyed writing this though even if it was my fourth time, anyways who do you think she'll end up with? Fancast ideas?}