{ stupid boys }

To answer the previous question, no. The past would not let Walburga or now dubbed Bria move on or let go of it, if that was to tell by the letter she received the next morning for a Black was far above sending a howler and showing such emotion in public, nor the constant following eyes from her cousins if they would even let her call them that now.

As she walked off to her next class it seemed to be just her luck that she would run into Orion and his little group of followers, truly they followed him like he was a God. It had seemed more into likes with a cult thought Walburga.

"Walburga." Orion sneered bumping into her.

Their eyes met, grey on grey. Walburga  thought that if the context of that hadn't been the fact that they were cousins forced into a betrothal since birth someone could make it sound incredibly romantic. She nearly laughed at the thought. Orion was no romantic, if anything he was a psychological horror movie trapped into a body of skinny iron deficient 11 year old boy.

Walburga finally finding her voice decided to respond in a manner that didn't make her appear as pathetic as she truly was in that moment.

"Orion."

The state off seemed to last eons, before he had said something and broken the silent match.

"Yellow doesn't suit you, nor does the name Black. Truly a disgrace. If it wasn't for the fact that you were my betrothed I would've crushed you by now." He sneered.

Walburga was interested into what possible power Orion believed he had that he could 'crush' her with, but decided best not to say anything.

"Well, I think yellow brings out my warmer tones."

Well that was that.

The meanest thing she could say out loud without the repercussions of getting into Hufflepuff would worsen by the little devil in-front of her.

Hate.

Pure blind hatred was the only thing that Walburga could see in his eyes.

Perhaps that was why she should've expected the incoming hex that flew from his wand to her belongings.

She could feel the warmth of the flame heat up her books and any other important things she had brand for her first class of the day.

"Pathetic Blood-traitor." Orion sneered, than with all the grace a group of 11 year olds could posses left together in a group of posh laughs.

She quickly stamped out the fire on the books, but even by then it was to late.

She felt like crying.

Her first day at Hogwarts and she was going to show up unprepared and late.

She quickly grabbed her burnt items and ran.

She couldn't tell where she was going everything just kinda blurred into each other. She felt her heat beat pick up, and she had this nauseated feeling. Her thoughts were to fast for her and she just wanted to scratch at herself to make it stop. She didn't know what was happening to her and that made her cry even more.

She came to a stop in the middle of an old abandoned hall and broke down in dramatic sobs.

Everything seemed to catch up to her and she couldn't take the stress anymore.

As she sat trying to burry herself into the war she felt a warm hand on her arm.

"It's alright love take your time."

Fleamont Potter.

Her brothers best friend had come to her rescue.

She probably looked like a wreck and suddenly she went from crying in pain to crying in embarrassment.